The Statement..... (1 Viewer)

musicmanskyblue

Lots of questions need answering and assurances needed for sure..

Bottom line for me is, at least it's starting to sound like i still have a club and a team to support.. I have been really worried fearing the worst... pusb...

Walking Bird

Wonder who will front the press conference?? Or is this why Ranson is staying on short term?? Maybe the Canadian Twit (guy on Twitter) is coming over for it???? Wishful thinking!!

Enter good old "Uncle" Joe Elliott :wave:

Covstu

Is this heartless statement meant to be a rally call to get everyone there for saturday!!! What a joke!! If there was any kind of enbargo they certainly would not stop any players leaving the club as that would not make any sense at all! It has to be elliot spinning this on wednesday but i fail to see why it takes nearly a week to deliver a message! This is either complete saviour or failure.......

Disorganised1

Bean counters do not understand passion.

skyblu3sk

If you notice this statement you will notice this statement is not worth noticing... please wait for the real one is basically what they are saying

mattylad

Although if we're to believe that Fox and Dann were sold over his head, then it sounds like he's not been in enough control to make good on that promise. I wonder how many goals fewer we'd have conceded this year if we still had those two in the squad?!
but could you not say the same if Ben turner had not been injured given his early season form? I miss fox he had a good song!

I can't believe yet again you lot on here. It takes them over 24hrs to issue a statement. The only reason they've issued one is because of the shit there getting about lack of comms.

Now they've issued a shoddy statement everything is fine. :confused:

Lloyd

this statement means nothing at all, unless SISU announce that they have bought the stadium and made lucrative offers to our key players to stay and appointed a decent manager, then its just another ploy to string us along that much further...

Nick

Administrator
They will be stringing us along.

I don't expect it to be anything ground breaking, it is probably just 10 new board members...

Users who are viewing this thread