The trust ? (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Well keep going Steve.

I will say if it was affecting my home life I'd have to take a step back.

lordsummerisle

Sometimes wonder why we bother?

If any of you have the urge to take all this crap on, just say so and I for one will move a side.
All this is starting to effect my work, my state of mind, my time and my relationship at home.

Move a side?? Has Tim Fisher infiltrated the Trust now?;)

georgehudson

i'm a member of the trust & see & hear all sorts at their meetings,
there is however, one common denominator,
& that is OUR CLUB,
relative parties may, or may not admit to mistakes,
but i've not met anyone who is against Coventry City,
i'm certain that all City fans are listened to,
which is far more than can be said of other factions,
imho, PUSB & FOS

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I got there in the end heart broken.
Dont worry we will all get there in the end WE WILL BE BACK

All I can say is at present you have two choices

1 Sky Blue Trust Those inbreds

2 PSGM CovCraig and Me

I personally think you should join us your love for Coventry City might make you think differently after all its your choice,choose wisely you might not get the chance again

Bennosdancingfeet

Or the 3rd choice which is let people who have the right credentials do as they're doing and I sit back and wait for the outcome to come to fruition.

I'll sit back and ride the storm, hope the sinking ship has not been battered by too many thrashing waves and hopefully find land.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Or the 3rd choice which is let people who have the right credentials do as they're doing and I sit back and wait for the outcome to come to fruition.

I'll sit back and ride the storm, hope the sinking ship has not been battered by too many thrashing waves and hopefully find land.
Good choice you cant get the blame then because you weren't involved and youre a pound richer brilliant

Bennosdancingfeet

I've paid my dues over the last 30 years.

I'll finish by saying keep up the good work SBT and hopefully all parties will be in agreement.

And a personal message to heartbroken, when all is done and dusted I fully hope you'll change your username.

Sky Blue Dal

We know we get played but try and play there game as we have to understand all sides. We are told little bits from all sides and try and put the jigsaw together. It's hard work for little reward but cannot give up without a fight.

Hey ... I may have started a post about what Jan said to the telegraph today and to be honest was not happy with his responce to the telegraph ...

But hey ... I know you guys are doing your best and all the fans appreciate it but please remember ... us fans are getting very frustrated with the way we are getting sold down the pan and we are all venting it on each other.

Though I still stick to what I said in my post today but would like to say no hard feelings and I do appreciate 95% of what you guys are doing for the club

So please keep the good work up and I will keep my negative opinions to myself regarding the SBT as I do not want to hamper any of the hard work you guys are doing.

Peace!!!

CJ_covblaze

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. It does mean a lot. Like Steve it takes a lot of my time up but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel will make it all worth while. Forget what my Mrs and son look like sometimes! We just want the same as every City fan. A stable and successful club.

Steve.B50

Hey ... I may have started a post about what Jan said to the telegraph today and to be honest was not happy with his responce to the telegraph ...

But hey ... I know you guys are doing your best and all the fans appreciate it but please remember ... us fans are getting very frustrated with the way we are getting sold down the pan and we are all venting it on each other.

Though I still stick to what I said in my post today but would like to say no hard feelings and I do appreciate 95% of what you guys are doing for the club

So please keep the good work up and I will keep my negative opinions to myself regarding the SBT as I do not want to hamper any of the hard work you guys are doing.

Peace!!!

I your cooments and do understand where you coming from, but we need more people like you to get involved as it always seems to be the same people. I keep stressing the need to be transparent but what we do need is more genuine passionate fans to have an educated input.

letsallsingtogether

Yes unfortunately there are some bitter people on here like Craig and PGSM1 who are trying to divide the supporters for their own agenda I believe that 99% of all others on here are genuine City supporters who back the Trust.
Steve we need your passion we will win in the end after all it is our club Not theirs shame their was not a more non trust showing at the 2 demonstrations we have had so far.

COME ON BE THERE TONIGHT 5.30 at RYTON and the parking is free you won't have to part with a pound........................

PUSB :blue::blue:

MichaelCCFC

I've paid my dues over the last 30 years.

I'll finish by saying keep up the good work SBT and hopefully all parties will be in agreement.

And a personal message to heartbroken, when all is done and dusted I fully hope you'll change your username.

Benno, I haven't read all of this thread but just to respond to your original post - the Trust is 100% democratic as per its legal constitution. Board members were elected at the AGM last July. The Board members for the most part had never met before the Trust was relaunched - I only knew one other person. For your £1 (half the price of a cup of tea at the Ricoh!) you become a member of the Trust and can attend meetings, put forward ideas or formal proposals and vote on proposals other Trust members make. We send out updates and consult members on any major issues. There is further info on the Trust website www.skybluetrust.co.uk or email [email protected]. The most important point is the Trust is no more and no less than the combined view of its membership. Some people think it's a good idea, others don't - take your pick, but other than crossing our fingers and hoping a fairy godmother comes along to save ccfc the Trust seems to me the only current option for supporters to get their voice heard and argue that only 2 things should matter: the team and the fans. I don't know whose interests the current mess is serving but it certainly ain't the supporters.

TurkeyTrot

Also your £1 gets you a share in the trust. So you own part of it. We have to charge a fee by law and ensure we have £1 for each member held in a separate bank account.

I only joined for the film nights :)

Bill Glazier

I'm not a member but have tinkered with the idea.

Just a couple of questions someone may be able to answer.

What does the pound you pay get you and what is this used for ?

Is it run democratically ? Are the main faces elected in or is it just decided behind closed doors.

Not trying to start a bun fight but if I was to join and another member was fighting my corner for me, I'd want them to want the same as me but reading some threads it don't sound like they are the voice of the majority.

What the hell do you expect for £1. Believe me those running the trust will be spending way more of their own money and time than you can imagine. Get behind them.

Bennosdancingfeet

Benno, I haven't read all of this thread but just to respond to your original post - the Trust is 100% democratic as per its legal constitution. Board members were elected at the AGM last July. The Board members for the most part had never met before the Trust was relaunched - I only knew one other person. For your £1 (half the price of a cup of tea at the Ricoh!) you become a member of the Trust and can attend meetings, put forward ideas or formal proposals and vote on proposals other Trust members make. We send out updates and consult members on any major issues. There is further info on the Trust website www.skybluetrust.co.uk or email [email protected]. The most important point is the Trust is no more and no less than the combined view of its membership. Some people think it's a good idea, others don't - take your pick, but other than crossing our fingers and hoping a fairy godmother comes along to save ccfc the Trust seems to me the only current option for supporters to get their voice heard and argue that only 2 things should matter: the team and the fans. I don't know whose interests the current mess is serving but it certainly ain't the supporters.

Thanks for the reply I was expecting from someone earlier in the thread. Well I'm joining anyway but wanted to know how it all works.

Users who are viewing this thread