The ultimate Film thread! (1 Viewer)

Dan

We’ve got a couple threads on Music, so let’s start on films!

My top 5 of all time:

1. The Godfather Part 1
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Gladiator
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5. American Gangster

Bunnykins

mine are

1. The Green Mile

2. All Harry Potters

3. Sleepy Hollow

4. Pet Semetry

5. Cinderella Man

lew

1) Football Factory (classic)
2) Scarface
3) Anything with adam sandler oe 3) Rocky 1,2,3,4,6
4) The Negotiator
5) Saw 1,2,3,4

Bunnykins

I Do like most Stephen Kings. Misery, cujo, Carrie, Oh And The Car one Christine where they Keep Taking The Car to The Scrapyard and it Comes back to 'life' :eek:

Vixen

oohh good thread got to be

1 Erin Brockovich

2 Ghost

3 Dirty Dancing

4 Scream trilogy (hanging my head in shame for that one)

5 The Fugitive

Bunnykins

I missed out the Exocist But You could only have 5 :D

Has anyone Seen The Others. Brill Twist.

I also Love oh Whats it Called The little Boy Who see's 'Dead People' Another Brill Twist. I Can't think of the name of the Film now.

I love Films Like that Hauntings etc.

Dan

I missed out the Exocist But You could only have 5 :D

Has anyone Seen The Others. Brill Twist.

I also Love oh Whats it Called The little Boy Who see's 'Dead People' Another Brill Twist. I Can't think of the name of the Film now.

I love Films Like that Hauntings etc.

Yeah I liked The Others as well… The twist was very good! Sixth Sense is the film you’re thinking about, another decent film.

Personally I thought the Exorcist was pretty naff… Just didn’t do it for me!

Bunnykins

Yeah I liked The Others as well… The twist was very good! Sixth Sense is the film you’re thinking about, another decent film.

Personally I thought the Exorcist was pretty naff… Just didn’t do it for me!

Sixth Senth :D That's the one for some Reason I Could'nt think what it was Called.

I love films like Those 2 with Brill Twists.

Bunnykins

My O'H watched 300 Last night. I could'nt get my head around it at all :rolleyes:

Bluegirl

1. Love Actually
2. Close Encounters
3. The Truman Show
4. Sleeping with the Enemy
5. Four Weddings and a Funeral

Bunnykins

Do any other Adults love watching Disney Films? Or is it Just Me I Still love Bambi, 101 Dalmatians Etc. They will always be Classics.

Bunnykins

I love Anything With Johny Depp. But NOT Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I Hated That Film.

Vixen

Yeah the new Charlie and the Chocolate factory was a bit shit to be honest I much prefer the old one 'oompa lumpa doobe dah do'

Classic.

Have you noticed though sometimes the remakes even with all the CGI crap doesn't make it better than the original? and they always mess up with sequels too just leave alone and stop milking it!

Vixen

Ultimate films for me include Blood Diamond apart from Leo's rubbish sarf afrikan accent the film was brill

I think there are some films you never get bored of, you know what happens, you know word for word but can still watch it and enjoy it like the first time.

Classics for me are Julia Roberts films Erin Brockovich, Sleeping with the Enemy, Sleepers, Pretty Woman and I love British films too like Hot Fuzz and Hugh Grant ones.

suzoooooo

i always liked the entity i know its old but its good. armegedden would be another one. i think the green mile is brilliant also stigmata. theres loads..

Bunnykins

The Green Mile makes Me Cry. Every Time. But I guess Thats Stephen King For you.

I am a Big Fan of Stephen King I've readlots of His Books Too.

Bunnykins

I saw a Real Weepy a Brill film called The Notebook anyone else seen it?

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Its not easy to pick just five, but heres my list :

1) The City Of God
2) Schindler's List
3) Goodfellas
4) Black Hawk Down
5) The Silence Of The Lambs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread