The visit of Swindon on Saturday (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

According to the Swindon Trust they are trying to get 5,000 fans here to follow them, looks like it will be a decent atmosphere. (Sold 3,800 so far acording to Trust website)
We all need to get up to the Ricoh this weekend and encourage others to do the same, we need to keep the remote chance of the playoffs alive.
Tony and the boys need our support.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Why is it now considered "remote", Steve? We are only 3 points behind Bradford in 6th, with a vastly superior GD, and we are playing them at the Ricoh in a few weeks' time. And there are still 10 games to go for them and/or Millwall to hit a shitty streak.

Sky Blue Harry H

About time we had a few away fans to help boost the atmosphere. Should help both teams. Main thing is we need the footballing gods on our side for the 3 points!

Sky Blue Harry H

Why is it now considered "remote", Steve? We are only 3 points behind Bradford in 6th, with a vastly superior GD, and we are playing them at the Ricoh in a few weeks' time. And there are still 10 games to go for them and/or Millwall to hit a shitty streak.

The April fixtures will make or break us - they are not an easy run. Coupled with no maddison, Armstrong for Pboro and Colchester and we need Murphy or similar to hit a purple patch!

olderskyblue

We've been waiting for all the others at the top to have a bad streak, but it's been us. We're still in it. Of course play offs are remote based on this. Of course that could all change over the remaining games. I hope it does.

bringbackrattles

Should be a lively atmosphere on Saturday as we have developed some friction with their fans,which is a polite way of saying we are starting to dislike each other ? I was standing outside the Coach and Horses pub a couple of seasons back having a pint before the match v Swindon,when about a hundred Cov fans were marching towards the pub looking for their fans.There were a couple of Swindon fans having a drink and couldn't believe it when they saw the mob of City fans coming down the road.They did their coats up and kept their distance,but they were shocked as they never knew their was trouble going on. Is it still going on then ?

SlowerThanPlatt

They've sold just over 2,000 according to the Swindon TO on Twitter. I think it's the first time they've took 1,000+ anywhere this season

SlowerThanPlatt

Should be a lively atmosphere on Saturday as we have developed some friction with their fans,which is a polite way of saying we are starting to dislike each other ? I was standing outside the Coach and Horses pub a couple of seasons back having a pint before the match v Swindon,when about a hundred Cov fans were marching towards the pub looking for their fans.There were a couple of Swindon fans having a drink and couldn't believe it when they saw the mob of City fans coming down the road.They did their coats up and kept their distance,but they were shocked as they never knew their was trouble going on. Is it still going on then ?

I know we 'travelled' to them earlier this season as the pictures were posted on them awaydays Twitter pages

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but on holiday for this one first home game I've missed gutted.

Maybe we will win as I won't have my lucky pants PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread