The West End (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Alan Dugdales Moustache

"You'll never take the west end. "....nor the Spion Kop, well not all of it.
Remember when away fans shared the west end before they were moved to the kop ? How mad was that ?

pusbccfc

West Terrace, to see the City, take me home...

Otis

Errm, a bit confused with this.

The West End is behind a goal and obviously the East End is the other end.

I, like many others, like to see the game from the centre, with the goals to either side.

Surely we will have the West End plus South, or West End plus North. They won't just allocate tickets at first to behind the goals will they?

ajsccfc

Errm, a bit confused with this.

The West End is behind a goal and obviously the East End is the other end.

I, like many others, like to see the game from the centre, with the goals to either side.

Surely we will have the West End plus South, or West End plus North. They won't just allocate tickets at first to behind the goals will they?

Going by Oxford's allocation last season it looks as good as half the ground

1FC5yyR.png

Lf5c701.png

Otis

The north starts at the end of the West and south stand starts after the East ;)
Ah!! That's so clever.

How on earth do they do that?

For the 87 final I sat right on the half way line (the stewards were not at all happy).

I would guess from the initial allocation we will not get any tickets in the centre.

Kind of my point. Will people who get the later allocations, after the 25,000 have been sold get better seats?

If we are only sold the West end we won't get any in the centre at first will we?

covcity4life

I imagine the split will be 40000 'home', 40000 'away' and the remaining '10000' or so will be sponsors / exec etc? As rough figures for the 90000 capacity although not sure how the divide between fans works

gotta imagine least 20k will go to general sale then?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ah!! That's so clever.

For the 87 final I sat right on the half way line (the stewards were not at all happy).

I would guess from the initial allocation we will not get any tickets in the centre.

Kind of my point. Will people who get the later allocations, after the 25,000 have been sold get better seats?

If that's the case I may be disappointed!

On another note, i wasn't even thought of in 87. Hope you feel old now :) (not that 30 is old mind)

CJ_covblaze

Normally sit in 134 or 135 for games which is right behind the West goal. From memory the split is 39500-40500. The West end is where the stage is situated and there's temporary seating in it's place at other times. I can't remember for sure but I think the temporary seating makes it the slightly smaller end.

Brylowes

Ah!! That's so clever.

If we are only sold the West end we won't get any in the centre at first will we?
Otis, I think they maybe sell it tiers at a time all round our half the ground, seats down
The sides being more expensive, then open blocks higher up depending on demand.

westofrayne

If Ticket master follow what they have been doing all season (away games), you will have to select seats but have no idea where you are seated until checkout.

Just hope they have the seating plan on their website

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If Ticket master follow what they have been doing all season (away games), you will have to select seats but have no idea where you are seated until checkout.

Just hope they have the seating plan on their website

That's would be a travesty! I'm kinda hoping Wembley sell the tickets and don't let the club take over? At least you will have ticket 'experts' who know the venue they are selling tickets for.

Probably won't happen though!

Plus if we keep it in house, where would we sell from? The butts wouldn't cope with the foot fall, the Tesco shop couldn't even assist; that would be impossible, and we're lucky if Wasps let us access their ticket office on a match day, never mind using it to sell cup tickets on more than one day!

Users who are viewing this thread