The West End (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

Something to do with sheffield Wednesday in 88? Idk

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Isn't SW postcode a London postcode? (Not sure if they go as far as 88 although wouldn't be surprised!). I'd never be able to afford to live in London and follow the city :D

Sure is. I'm in SW20. The last of the SW postcodes!

Leamington Pete

Weren't we in the West End for both 87 trips, haven't been there since I wonder if the stairs to the upper stand will be a torrent of pi$$ like 87

Yeah sorry about that. Taken me thirty years to confess but the loos were downstairs and I knew I wouldn't be allowed back up otherwise. Bet it wasn't just me though.

Calista

Will people who get the later allocations, after the 25,000 have been sold get better seats?

If we are only sold the West end we won't get any in the centre at first will we?
Why not adopt your train tickets strategy – buy seats at every level for all points of the compass, then beat yourself up about it. You’re a man after my own heart Otis :)

CJ_covblaze

That's would be a travesty! I'm kinda hoping Wembley sell the tickets and don't let the club take over? At least you will have ticket 'experts' who know the venue they are selling tickets for.

Probably won't happen though!

Plus if we keep it in house, where would we sell from? The butts wouldn't cope with the foot fall, the Tesco shop couldn't even assist; that would be impossible, and we're lucky if Wasps let us access their ticket office on a match day, never mind using it to sell cup tickets on more than one day!

That's where you're wrong. The FA are probably more clueless than our club has ever been and they use ticketmaster too. One of the annoying things is that you can't select your seat. Just have to pick a block and hope for the best. It's fine if there's just one group buying. What if someone else then buys and wants to sit near you?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Where do the North and South stands start then?
Errm, a bit confused with this.

The West End is behind a goal and obviously the East End is the other end.

I, like many others, like to see the game from the centre, with the goals to either side.

Surely we will have the West End plus South, or West End plus North. They won't just allocate tickets at first to behind the goals will they?
Otis, I'm the same as you , ( that's why we sit in block 20 on the half way line ) you get a better view of the game !
So here's a tip for you Otis, I'm going to sit in the south stand half way line , because if the SUN is shining we will be shaded by the roof !
And NOT have the SUN in our EYES ! :emoji_dark_sunglasses: :emoji_relaxed:

Bob Latchford

Tiptoe through the West End get your head kicked in :woot:

shmmeee

88 is code for Heil Hitler isn't it in far right circles?

Something you want to tell us SW?

no_loyalty

Is the West End at Wembley nearest to Wembley stadium train station?

Users who are viewing this thread