Match Thread The worst performance of the season (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I suspect MR selected a team that he thought might stand up to the bruising route one style that Southend play
Southend scoring in the first minute probably scuppered whatever our game plan was
Hopefully Robins has a good idea of the level of the players who have played in his first two games and has a look at other options tomorrow and Tuesday

Yeah, tend to agree. Our squad is likely to look vastly different next season as well. I genuinely have no qualms about league results for the rest of the season, even if we break all sorts of sh!t records for the worst season ever, if it means Robins has a better idea of who he would and wouldn't want for next seasons assault on L2.

tom88

Robins needs to just send the loans back now. Develop our youngsters for god sake!

Harries, Ponticelli, DKE, Haynes, Stevenson, Reuben, G.Thomas,

We are down and out.

Mcbean

I smiled when i saw this thread - because for the life of me there have been many bad results all season and in some cases it was down to luck some cases a lack of concentration , some cases a lck a tactical nous , some cases running out of good enough players but the sum of all of them is the position we are in now - last Tuesday was a bad as any

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Robins needs to just send the loans back now. Develop our youngsters for god sake!

We are down and out.

As soon as relegation is confirmed we should definitely sack off all the loanees. Robins will continue to play the likes of Reilly until it's official, he has to be seen as 'trying' to get us out of trouble.

When it's official, the team selection will certainly be interesting!

Grendel

We are down and out.

Haynes and Lameries are out of contract at the end of the season so why bother with them? If we have any aspiration the last thing we need is them back again next season.

Users who are viewing this thread