Things that annoy you (14 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Popped into M&S (get me and my middle class ways) on the way back from work as it had been a bad day, and I wanted to stuff my fat face.

One selection of meals offers three for £10.00

The price for one...?

£3.00

Hmm you sure I got 3 for £7 yesterday in M&S they did have the 'nicer' ones higher up 3 for £10 but were £4.20 ish each, briefly confused me as I had 2 from the top & 1 from the bottom Carol, before I realised!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Emails from the Lottery telling me 'we have news about your ticket'

I've already spent the £50million in my head, decided how I am going to announce I'm outta there to my boss, before I've even logged in to see I've won £2.30 after spending £5 on tickets!

oakey

Not being able to get a programme at a football match. Maybe this post belongs on CCFC forum but here goes.
Yesterday at the Ricoh. I won't bore you with the minute details but basically 20 minutes inside walking up and down concourse repeatedly. Everyone I asked who had one said they had bought it outside. One steward said there were 3 sellers inside. Another steward said 2 had gone outside. WTF? You mean when most of the fans are now inside?
The club shop guy helpfully told me they don't sell them because 3 sellers patrol the concourse. Do you mind pointing one out then mate? No didn't think so. A third steward said others were asking him the same thing. Finally got one at half time through sheer persistence. Does the club not want our money? Is it beyond them to have a fixed point inside the concourse where you can get a programme?
What a shambles our club has become.

Gazolba

Yeah but it still annoys me.
I think a credit card or debit card purchase proceeds just as quickly as a cash transaction especially if the person needs change.
The only exception would be when the card is refused for some reason.
Most places now don't even need a signature if it's for under a certain amount.

Nick

Administrator
Was at the hospital this morning. People standing at the entrance smoking and spitting on the floor. Arseholes every last one of them.

No idea why they allow it. People going into a hospital having to breath it in.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
2 more.

Bluetooth headsets, why on earth do people still bother? Why then wear them when not driving?

Business speak, do people not realise that it doesn't make them look clever and it just makes them look like they are trying too hard.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Katie Puckrik......

.....and the tit who deemed her a sufficient substitute for Rad-Mac on 6 music this week.....

Nick

Administrator
Using the term 'onboard' as a verb. Commonly heard by wankers commuting into London on the West Coast Main Line "Yah, I'm onboarding some clients now (cos I'm an utter twat)"

I think twats like that should be banned. It instantly puts me off buying anything from people like that.

I file them in with "life coaches" who just use buzz words. Fuck off mate, just be normal.

If you are going to email me, tell me you are going to send me an email. You aren't going to "touch base" with me, you are going to send me an email and I'm going to ignore it.

Last edited:

Monners

I think twats like that should be banned. It instantly puts me off buying anything from people like that.

I file them in with "life coaches" who just use buzz words. Fuck off mate, just be normal.

If you are going to email me, tell me you are going to send me an email. You aren't going to "touch base" with me, you are going to send me an email and I'm going to ignore it.
Well - that's put that one to bed

trevelfarandwide

Spitting in general is vile
It is, and I only ever spit if I cough up a piece of lung, it's even more revolting to see girls gobbing like it's a fucking trend.

New annoyance for me: spates of temporary bastard traffic lights on my quick route into town. Nothing new you may think, but there's 4 sets between 3 miles and one set is off by 30seconds. Cue much horn parping, hand gesticulations and reversing through cones to let the marauding dump truck through.

Covstu

Posh fucking coffee shops...... I love my coffee but when you go into these places where you get that annoying impatient look when you do not know what you want instantly then they ask for your name to put on the cup. No just make my fucking coffee and that's that!

Nick

Administrator
Families who walk in a line taking up the whole aisle in a supermarket but walk really slow. They then look as if you have pissed on their grandmother when you have the cheek to walk through their line or overtake them.

Users who are viewing this thread