Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Why have I been traveling to work in a small Hyundai for the last 5 years then? I could have gone by spaceship and been there in about 12 seconds.

Because it was in a galaxy far far away. Are you some kind of moron? ;)

Otis

Because it was in a galaxy far far away. Are you some kind of moron? ;)
Yeah, an oxy one.

It may have been far, far away, but surely we travelled there in order to report about it and am guessing we did so at the speed of light, otherwise the films still wouldn't have been made yet.

skybluetony176

Yeah, an oxy one.

It may have been far, far away, but surely we travelled there in order to report about it and am guessing we did so at the speed of light, otherwise the films still wouldn't have been made yet.

Which brings us back to a long long time ago. We're not talking last Tuesday here. Do keep up Otis ;)

shmmeee

When people phone you then ask you to "hang on a second" or try to put you on hold straight away.

Why ring if you aren't ready?

Off this: those fucking automated calls that as soon as you answer put you on hold to talk to some Indian teenager who thinks you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault.

Nick

Administrator
Off this: those fucking automated calls that as soon as you answer put you on hold to talk to some Indian teenager who thinks you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault.

Just wind them up, I had somebody on the phone for 40 minutes trying to sell me a mobile once and when I had to go I said "Oh you are trying to sell me a mobile" and then said yes so I said "I have one, you just called me on it" and then they hung up fuming.

skybluegod

Bloody babies on long haul flights...
I have no problem with people going on holidays with kids, but why would you take your 6 month old baby to Thailand, on 3 of my 4 flights too and from Thailand, I had babies crying for the majority of the flight . Why do that to your baby at such a young age, it is such a long journey as well.

24 hours travelling

Covstu

Bloody babies on long haul flights...
I have no problem with people going on holidays with kids, but why would you take your 6 month old baby to Thailand, on 3 of my 4 flights too and from Thailand, I had babies crying for the majority of the flight . Why do that to your baby at such a young age, it is such a long journey as well.

24 hours travelling
Yes I don't think it's fair on the kid unless they are going to see family etc. We came back from Gran Canaria on Sunday which is roughly 4 hours and we had two babies a few seats ahead. I was dreading it but they were thankfully as good as gold

skybluegod

Yes I don't think it's fair on the kid unless they are going to see family etc. We came back from Gran Canaria on Sunday which is roughly 4 hours and we had two babies a few seats ahead. I was dreading it but they were thankfully as good as gold

Exactly, I don't mind if they are going to see family, and tbh there was one really cute baby, in front of us, who was good as gold, and cried once when the plane was descending. Sadly also had a little shit of a baby behind who screamed every time he didn;t have attention.

Gazolba

When someone puts a post on here, then someone replies "I agree", and the person who just said "I agree" gets Liked, but the original poster gets nothing.
Very odd. Now someone please say "I agree" to this post.

shmmeee

Have I missed the memo from CCC where they said they wouldn't be bothering collecting brown bins any more...?

I thought that was just my area as it’s a shithole and no one has a garden. Our neighbours have just left theirs out for months with no result.

Maybe they went on strike and no one noticed?

Otis

I thought that was just my area as it’s a shithole and no one has a garden. Our neighbours have just left theirs out for months with no result.

Ours must be a very posh area then, cos we have two brown bins!! One green, one blue and two brown's.

Nick

Administrator
Have I missed the memo from CCC where they said they wouldn't be bothering collecting brown bins any more...?

giphy.gif

;) :)

Reactions: vow

NorthernWisdom

After a month and a half of wheeling it out the night before, only to wheel it back in the evening I've got round to reporting it. All they say is if it's their mistake, they'll collect it within four days... but the bin's got to be out to collect it... but you're not supposed to just leave it out.

Genius.

Nick

Administrator
After a month and a half of wheeling it out the night before, only to wheel it back in the evening I've got round to reporting it. All they say is if it's their mistake, they'll collect it within four days... but the bin's got to be out to collect it... but you're not supposed to just leave it out.

Genius.

Just leave it out on the kerb :)

vow

...which you're not supposed to do.
Indeed, but if they are suggesting to leave it out....
Our bin-day is a Thursday and we've left it at the end of our driveway for about 3-4 days in the past and it's been collected, even on a Saturday or Monday.

Otis

Our bin day is Thursday too.

I put our bins outside our gate, and pushed up against our garden wall, not on the kerb.

Just about everyone else in our street put theirs on the kerb edge, but of course when you do that it makes it almost impossible to park. Well, you can park, but just can't open your car door when you arrive home.

Captain Dart

FTFY

What a horrendous bag of shit that website has become. Genuinely makes me hate everyone I know. Then someone will say "Oh, didn't you know, I put it on Facebook" like that's that, and it's your fault for not checking it like a overly needy 12 year old.
I keep well away, Zuckerberg likes to know all your dreams so he can exploit them.

Captain Dart

Ours must be a very posh area then, cos we have two brown bins!! One green, one blue and two brown's.

Dinnae provoke big garden jealousy! On a related but barely connected matter I had a parcel delivered and left in my blue bin today even though I said neighbours could take it if not in, was not so amused but no harm done.

Otis

Dinnae provoke big garden jealousy! On a related but barely connected matter I had a parcel delivered and left in my blue bin today even though I said neighbours could take it if not in, was not so amused but no harm done.

We do get envious looks from our neighbours when we push two brown bins out, but the truth is, one week we put our brown bin out and it disappeared. Couldn't find it anywhere up and down the street, so we had to get on to the council and order a new one. The new bin came after about a week and lo and behold after 4 weeks our old bin suddenly turned up. God knows who had it or where it'd been.

Hence the two brown bins.

Users who are viewing this thread