Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

Travs

I had that at work this week, after finishing week 1 top of our fantasy football league, a Man U fan said to me "what the fuck do you know about football your a Cov fan?"

Had this at work a couple of weeks ago.

I made a comment and the colleagues in my immediate vicinity (2 x plastic Man Utd fans, 2 x plastic Liverpool fans, 1 x decent Villa/Leamington fan) happened to disagree. One of the Utd fans basically told me my opinion was invalid because I support a 4th division side.

Ruled out waiting for him in the car park and kicking fuck out of him (only just).... but I'm raging and will have my day. Guy is a typical "banter king" and has barely ever been to a live game, I've seen more games abroad then he's seen live anywhere. Twat.

With regards to the coffee debate, I've only ever been in one coffee shop and it was shite. I had a ginger beer.

eastwoodsdustman

I made a comment and the colleagues in my immediate vicinity (2 x plastic Man Utd fans, 2 x plastic Liverpool fans, 1 x decent Villa/Leamington fan) happened to disagree. One of the Utd fans basically told me my opinion was invalid because I support a 4th division side.

Ruled out waiting for him in the car park and kicking fuck out of him (only just).... but I'm raging and will have my day. Guy is a typical "banter king" and has barely ever been to a live game, I've seen more games abroad then he's seen live anywhere. Twat.

With regards to the coffee debate, I've only ever been in one coffee shop and it was shite. I had a ginger beer.

I used to work with a big mouth Man Utd 'Fan' who'd never been to a game in his life despite living 50 yards from Highfield Road. We had a heated argument and I eventually said 'I've seen my team win at Old Trafford, Have you'? End of argument.

shmmeee

I’ve been to a few decent coffee shops. Mostly in Holland.

Gazolba

Airport stuff. People rushing into a queue despite already having assigned seats, <snip>.
They do that to get space in the overhead bins as any frequent air traveller knows.

skybluegod

Mock me all you want, I haven't touched anything that isn't wrapped now for about 18 years. :)

Sounds similar to my old boss Otis.
She would go to Tesco and buy a 5 pack of the really nice shortbread cookies and eat one, and leave them in the pub kitchen.
She then wouldn't touch them again, because she didn't trust if someone else had put their hands in their.

Otis

Sounds similar to my old boss Otis.
She would go to Tesco and buy a 5 pack of the really nice shortbread cookies and eat one, and leave them in the pub kitchen.
She then wouldn't touch them again, because she didn't trust if someone else had put their hands in their.
I'm like that with the missus.

skybluegod

Airport stuff. People rushing into a queue despite already having assigned seats, and particularly the people who stand in the aisle as soon as the seatbelt light goes off once you land, knowing that they're going absolutely nowhere fast.

Couldn't agree more.
Announcer 'please can people in zone 1 please board'
Que every fucker there standing up and queuing, ummm I doubt you are all in zone 1, the plane isn't taking off without you and won't take off any quicker if you all get up and queue.
Also the people that take way more baggage than they need, you see families of 4 taking off about 10 bags and packages and it pisses me off that I can't even get one fucking suitcase!

Nick

Administrator
Things behind doors so you can't open it, no chance I'm squeezing through and moving it. I'm slamming the door until it moves or breaks

Otis

I would advise anyone not to get too close to an extreme OCD sufferer. They will blow your mind.

The whole toilet process thing now freaks me out just a little.

'Have you washed your hands?' she would ask, my having come back from the toilet.

'Yep, always do.'

'You used the taps?'

'Yes, of course!'

'But your hands are still not clean and are covered in germs and bacteria.'

'Errm, how so?'

'You go to the toilet, you obviously have to touch yourself to go. You then turn the tap on with your hands covered in bacteria and germs after and wash your hands. So, your hands are clean, but then you turn the tap off and the tap is covered in germs and bacteria and you have just got it back on your hands.

Then think of the toilet door when you leave. Half the blokes at least don't even wash their hands, so they cover the door handle in germs and bacteria and you are then opening the door.'

'Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

dutchman

Things behind doors so you can't open it, no chance I'm squeezing through and moving it. I'm slamming the door until it moves or breaks
Thank god you didn't have to live with my late housekeeper. She had a habit of moving furniture behind the living room door while I was still in bed so when I got up later and entered the living room there was an almighty crash when I entered the room which completely shattered my nerves. (That and the TV playing at full blast because she was hard of hearing).

dutchman

I would advise anyone not to get too close to an extreme OCD sufferer. They will blow your mind.

The whole toilet process thing now freaks me out just a little.

'Have you washed your hands?' she would ask, my having come back from the toilet.

'Yep, always do.'

'You used the taps?'

'Yes, of course!'

'But your hands are still not clean and are covered in germs and bacteria.'

'Errm, how so?'

'You go to the toilet, you obviously have to touch yourself to go. You then turn the tap on with your hands covered in bacteria and germs after and wash your hands. So, your hands are clean, but then you turn the tap off and the tap is covered in germs and bacteria and you have just got it back on your hands.

Then think of the toilet door when you leave. Half the blokes at least don't even wash their hands, so they cover the door handle in germs and bacteria and you are then opening the door.'

'Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
It's true though isn't it unless like me you use the one hand that hasn't touched anything to turn on the tap plus an anti-bacteria soap dispenser.

Otis

It's true though isn't it unless like me you use the one hand that hasn't touched anything to turn on the tap plus an anti-bacteria soap dispenser.
Godsend when they are in place and things have improved these days with automatic taps etc. Obviously never was the case in the past though. Here I am talking about nearly 20 years ago.

So many people though now still don't wash their hands at all do they.

Noticed it yet again at the Ricoh yesterday, you bunch of heathen barstards!! ;)

Otis

And of course with mine it's impossible to hold with just one hand anyway.

Suppose you should be thankful for small mercies though, eh!

bringbackrattles

Godsend when they are in place and things have improved these days with automatic taps etc. Obviously never was the case in the past though. Here I am talking about nearly 20 years ago.

So many people though now still don't wash their hands at all do they.

Noticed it yet again at the Ricoh yesterday, you bunch of heathen barstards!! ;)
On the subject of toilets I went in the Central Library one recently and there was a woman cleaner mopping the floor. Is it just me but I walked out as I couldn't go with her standing there ? A bloke was at a urinal and she mopped right by his feet ! WTF !

Ranjit Bhurpa

They do that to get space in the overhead bins as any frequent air traveller knows.

And not necessarily in the overhead bin nearest to their seat :mad: with the inevitable scrum when it's time to get off and locate cabin luggage that may be 5 rows away.

Sick Boy

Airport stuff. People rushing into a queue despite already having assigned seats, and particularly the people who stand in the aisle as soon as the seatbelt light goes off once you land, knowing that they're going absolutely nowhere fast.

I always try and get on asap to avoid hand luggage going in the hold. I know multiple whose baggage hasn't tuned up after doing so, including my own!

covmark

Logging on to SBT and seeing threads started by cretins that only show up when we lose a game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mechaishida

Annoyance is soon to be referenced in the dictionary under "Ebay".

"It's worth £80 mate, I took £20 off as it is, so really I can't go lower than £55."

"£20 mate no one will buy it, trust innit"

Ignored him, but next day he offered £18. How I gnawed the chair with mirth.

wingy

I always try and get on asap to avoid hand luggage going in the hold. I know multiple whose baggage hasn't tuned up after doing so, including my own!
Becoming a more frequent problem.
Happened to some of my Co workers 3 times this year alone.

shmmeee

Down south it's everywhere and full of wankers calling it slaw in conversation. Heard some moron describe beetroot as beets the other day as well.

No. That’d be like using “egg plant”. Shocking.

My daughter comes out with random American shit all the time thanks to Netflix. ‘Faucet’, ‘math’ all kinds of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread