Things that annoy you (11 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Too right.
Hope you told em to do one!
We did, it's lucky I went out the back when I did as he was nearly finished, he was up there arguing the toss about our roof being pitched and his flat. He then resorted to threats about blocking our gutter so we'd have to put our own downpipe in, we then said go ahead and we'll do the same to his at the front. We came inside as I was starting to lose my rag and when I went out later he had put it back to his side. What sort of Pratt does something like that without talking it over with you first.

King of the Lesbians

We did, it's lucky I went out the back when I did as he was nearly finished, he was up there arguing the toss about our roof being pitched and his flat. He then resorted to threats about blocking our gutter so we'd have to put our own downpipe in, we then said go ahead and we'll do the same to his at the front. We came inside as I was starting to lose my rag and when I went out later he had put it back to his side. What sort of Pratt does something like that without talking it over with you first.
Especially considering all the trouble your brother Insey Wincey had with them...

Nick

Administrator
People who actively "feed" their young kids fizzy drinks. I know it's down to people what they do but when you see parents constantly giving their 3 year olds cans of coke I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Went round to a house once for some drinks, they are moaning that the kids get through too much pop. They had bought about 8 2 litre bottles of Coke and their kids drank it by the pint glass.

Also no surprise why the kids were wide awake at midnight with school the next day.

giphy.gif

Otis

I let mine have pop now, but she only ever had water and fruit juice up to the age of about 10.

Nick

Administrator
When you need things sorting on your car and the places you get quotes from think you don't know how to use the internet or how to phone up dealers yourself to see what things cost.

£188 for a part that costs £68 direct from the parts department to an end user.

giphy.gif

To think some people don't check and just end up paying triple of what it should really be.

Terry Gibson's perm

The usual my wife I am on nights so trying to sleep and she says one of my friends is popping round half the fucking hospital turn up needing a piss and talking loudly if I dare to sneeze when she is on nights all hell breaks loose, to make matters worse she has now pissed off shopping so I need to pick up the kids.

Otis

Said it before on here, but well worth bringing up again....drivers that go over red lights well after the lights have turned red.

Pretty much the usual now for the lights to turn red and then three cars still to go over afterwards.

The junction going towards Jubilee Crescent (Bruce Road one way, Beake Avenue in two directions and Links Road down to Jubliee) has become a death trap.

Have now seen (and this is no exaggeration) at least 7 crashes there now in 4 months and that's obviously just the ones I see and have to manoeuvre past. I only go down there twice a week. Can only begin to guess how many more incidents there have been.

Always seems to be someone either turning right out of Links Road onto Beake Avenue, or turning right from the other side, Bruce Road onto Beake Avenue in the opposite direction.

Often see at least 3 cars going over on red after the lights have changed and of course those waiting to turn left or right from Bruce Road or Links Road can be stuck in no man's land.

Going to be a death there for sure in the not too distant future. :(

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Said it before on here, but well worth bringing up again....drivers that go over red lights well after the lights have turned red.

Pretty much the usual now for the lights to turn red and then three cars still to go over afterwards.

The junction now going towards Jubilee Crescent (Bruce Road one way, Beake Avenue in two directions and Links Road down to Jubliee) has become a death trap.

Have now seen (and this is no exaggeration) at least 7 crashes there now in 5 months and that's obviously just the ones I see and have to manoeuvre past. I only go down there twice a week. Can only begin to guess how many more incidents there have been.

Always seems to be someone either turning right out if Links Road onto Beake Avenue, or turning right from the other side, Bruce Road onto Beake Avenue in the opposite direction.

Often see at least 3 cars going over on red after tje lights have changed and of course those waiting to turn left or right from Bruce Road or Links Road can be stuck in no man's land.

Going to be a death there for sure in the not too distant future. :(

Otis have they done anything with the house the bus ran into?

Otis

Otis have they done anything with the house the bus ran into?
Still scaffolding all around it. Funnily enough we were talking about that very thing this morning. Where are the family? Have the bus company or insurance been paying for them to live in a hotel?

Not much sign of much happening.

Otis

These knobheads who are selling money for more than the money is worth? I don't give a shit if it's a new tenner with a AK code on it? Fuck right off

Ohh.... :(

We have a fiver stuck in our fridge. It's an AK47.

Tis ridiculous though. You look on eBay and they are selling (or asking) for anything between a fiver and £60,000.

vow

Ohh.... :(

We have a fiver stuck in our fridge. It's an AK47.

Tis ridiculous though. You look on eBay and they are selling (or asking) for anything between a fiver and £60,000.
Ok, I'll bite. Why do you have a new fiver in your fridge?

Terry Gibson's perm

Still scaffolding all around it. Funnily enough we were talking about that very thing this morning. Where are the family? Have the bus company or insurance been paying for them to live in a hotel?

Not much sign of much happening.

At a previous house one of our neighbours had a stolen car driven through their front door it took about twelve months to get everything sorted.

Maybe the insurance is still dealing with stuff.

Captain Dart

At a previous house one of our neighbours had a stolen car driven through their front door it took about twelve months to get everything sorted.

Maybe the insurance is still dealing with stuff.
Yeah, don't believe anyone called Winston Wolf.

Malaka

I'm annoyed that I found myself agreeing with Peter Hitchins on Questiontime last night

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Have virtually given up alcohol now for that very reason!

Likewise it's my first proper drink since my wedding day, I'll have the odd beer in an evening or if I'm up the Rugby but not to the level of last night!
Went out with my mate for a couple (admittedly it turned into a couple of dozen) but I feel awful!

Liquid Gold

Likewise it's my first proper drink since my wedding day, I'll have the odd beer in an evening or if I'm up the Rugby but not to the level of last night!
Went out with my mate for a couple (admittedly it turned into a couple of dozen) but I feel awful!
How old are you ISSS? I'm 29 and and a hangover is a two day affair of feeling like I want to die.

Users who are viewing this thread