Things That Bore You ? (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

Breaking News on Sports TV - you really don't fucking get the concept of how it works do you.

clint van damme

I think most things bore me these days, there is very little that captures my interest UFO's, mysteries, lake monsters used to interest me but not anymore. My motorbike never comes out of the garage anymore, CCFC bore me, is there nothing to get excited about? Maybe I'm depressed?
I have a holiday booked for Florida, 10 grand spent ain't even looking forward to that

HAHA! I have had many a moan in a similar vein to that! My kids would actually thought that it was me who posted that if they read it.
To be fair, I'm not so bad as i was a couple of years ago so there's hope for you yet mate!

Nick

Administrator
I think most things bore me these days, there is very little that captures my interest UFO's, mysteries, lake monsters used to interest me but not anymore. My motorbike never comes out of the garage anymore, CCFC bore me, is there nothing to get excited about? Maybe I'm depressed?
I have a holiday booked for Florida, 10 grand spent ain't even looking forward to that

I thought I was a miserable bastard. Want to come and tell some kids santa is made up, pop some balloons at parties etc? :)

7roPjGlD.jpg

Otis

I got 10 for depression and 11 for anxiety.

It said to see a GP, but then of course anyone who is a City fan must surely both be depressed and anxious. Going to be a big queue at all our local surgeries for sure.

Last edited:

Malaka

Thank you for your help, support and encouragement guys, I think I am going to end it all now and you lot can take collective responsibility for my demise:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe a night of passion with Sarah Jane Mee would cheer me up!

Otis

Thank you for your help, support and encouragement guys, I think I am going to end it all now and you lot can take collective responsibility for my demise:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, wow, great, beautiful ..... err..... who's Sarah Janet Mee?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Harry Potter films
Tolkien films
Any Sci-Fi (and I mean ANY!!) Hate it with a passion!
Dr fuckin' Who
Politics
Christmas and all the shite that goes with it
Reality TV
Jeremy "I love me" Clarkson
Radio 1
Local Radio
Cooking programmes
Dancing programmes
So called TV "talent" shows
House & property programmes
Daytime TV
Jeez, the list is endless!!

pastythegreat

General election bollocks really bores me
I think you'll find it bores the majority of people! Unfortunately though it's just one of those things we have to do every so often. Generally it's only 6 months every 5 years so it's not so bad! We have been over loaded with it the last few years though!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Covstu

Yep similar vein on most things, Saturday night tv I.e crap singing programmes. Cannot stand formula one or rugby for that matter, watching snooker (only to check if the guy with the city top is there), most people on Facebook trying to justify their own dull lives with selfies and pictures of food which then turns into a competition on who is enjoying themselves the most.

bringbackrattles

Harry Potter films
Tolkien films
Any Sci-Fi (and I mean ANY!!) Hate it with a passion!
Dr fuckin' Who
Politics
Christmas and all the shite that goes with it
Reality TV
Jeremy "I love me" Clarkson
Radio 1
Local Radio
Cooking programmes
Dancing programmes
So called TV "talent" shows
House & property programmes
Daytime TV
Jeez, the list is endless!!
This list could have been written by me. A customer of mine said she was looking forward to Christmas recently,and when I said its a load of crap she said its the best time of the year.
And we're in June ! WTF !

Terry Gibson's perm

Rugby union, royal family, the vulgar Middleton family and reality tv.

But I could put a list of thousands.

W

westcountry_skyblue

She is stunning I must admit.
Her and Kay burley!!

Sky Blue Harry H

I hate club Rugby - absolutely not even 1% interested, yet I really enjoy watching England and the Lions in the big games. Haven't got any idea why, but it has an intensity to it that grips me. Love football, but the non tournament England games have become a bit dull in general (still watch them, though) and I usually age a year or two as England fail at each tournament - frustrate the hell out of me. Southgate comes across as intelligent, but yet to convince me.

Oh yeah, people with printed placards who hijack tragedies like the 'Grenfell' fire and want to stir up anger, when they couldn't give a flying **** for the people who are really suffering.

Liquid Gold

Before you top yourself can you let us know your source for takeover stories?

MatthewWallis

The guarantee of Nick arguing with someone on here on every single thread bores me.

Oh and Emmerdale

bringbackrattles

Running if there's no ball involved. Love any ball sports but my god, jogging, marathons etc bore the absolute tits off me.
This week during this heatwave I've seen several joggers/runners pounding the streets. Surely that can't be good for you ? But how about people who wear jumpers on a boiling hot day !

Nick

Administrator
This week during this heatwave I've seen several joggers/runners pounding the streets. Surely that can't be good for you ? But how about people who wear jumpers on a boiling hot day !

I was going to post this on the annoying thread (I will now) but people who think it's a good idea to walk their dog at about 2 in the afternoon on a boiling hot day. FFS sort your lives out, the clue is when you are dragging the poor thing along and it's gasping.

Liquid Gold

I was going to post this on the annoying thread (I will now) but people who think it's a good idea to walk their dog at about 2 in the afternoon on a boiling hot day. FFS sort your lives out, the clue is when you are dragging the poor thing along and it's gasping.
I also equally hate it when people say the pavement is too hot for dogs if it's too hot for you barefoot. Load of nonsense. dogs paws are made differently to your feet ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread