Things That Bore You ? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I also equally hate it when people say the pavement is too hot for dogs if it's too hot for you barefoot. Load of nonsense. dogs paws are made differently to your feet ffs.

Not strictly true, one of my dogs got burnt feet once from the pavement / concrete :(

Liquid Gold

Not strictly true, one of my dogs got burnt feet once from the pavement / concrete :(
I've never had a problem and thought it was just one of those stupid facebook things. Was your dog not freaking out or just happily stood there getting burned?

Nick

Administrator
I've never had a problem and thought it was just one of those stupid facebook things. Was your dog not freaking out or just happily stood there getting burned?

Nah, he seems to hide things pretty well so he started to limp a little bit then we checked and saw his pad was all burnt and blistered. He is quite big so he has more weight on them compared to a little dog that would probably be fine.

He's older now so he only likes a stroll round the bloke when it's cool anyway :(

ajsccfc

Running if there's no ball involved. Love any ball sports but my god, jogging, marathons etc bore the absolute tits off me.
YES. I can play football or squash for hours, but I can't jog for five minutes before my brain gets bored and tells my legs to cramp up and I should just sit down or do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread