Third group interested in buying CCFC LTD (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Out of interest, if CCFCH Ltd (still owned by SISU) did offer to take CCFC Ltd out of admin, would the Football League seriously consider them 'Fit and Proper' to run the club? I'd like to think their actions since taking over suggest they would meet the necessary criteria....

psgm1

Banned
Maybe pgsm could put in a rival bid, tell us how shit the trust is and how he wouldn't charge entry fees

At least it would be run better than the numb nuts at the SBT.

Maybe they could hold another film night to raise the money or another boycott where no one attends!

Oh I forget they will find it EASY to get 10000 to raise 1000 each!

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe they could hold another film night to raise the money or another boycott where no one attends!

Surely if you organise a boycott and nobody attends it would be deemed a success? :thinking about:

Bluegloucester

You are a total tool!

valiant15

3:39pm, Fri 17 May 2013
Coventry City takeover: "Three parties interested"

ITV News Central understands that "at least three parties" are interested in buying Coventry City FC Ltd.

The part of the club has been in administration for more than two months and was put up for sale today.
Sisu are the only game in town. The silence from the disciples is deafening.

Grendel

covmark

Sisu are the only game in town. The silence from the disciples is deafening.

Why do you trot out the same old crap all the time. There are no disciples or rent boys or cheerleaders, just people with a different take on things, that aren't completely blinded by Sisu hate

SkyblueBazza

This is not intimidation he comes on here with accusations no justification no proof nothing indignant and people take it Im not but then again thats the coward that he is.

Yes, I and no doubt others saw you'd made your point but then continued to goad in an effort to provoke a response. Maybe once you make your point...let the power of silence do the rest?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes, I and no doubt others saw you'd made your point but then continued to goad in an effort to provoke a response. Maybe once you make your point...let the power of silence do the rest?

Ok I will however you and I both know that tomorrow day after he will say the same things all I wanted was to put up or shut up once and for all.

Grendel

This is not intimidation he comes on here with accusations no justification no proof nothing indignant and people take it Im not but then again thats the coward that he is.

He tends to side with you on a lot of things.

He also has a 30% post to like ratio

That is the most disturbing thing as he is without doubt an utter fool.

Grendel

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

He tends to side with you on a lot of things.

He also has a 30% post to like ratio

That is the most disturbing thing as he is without doubt an utter fool.

We're all utter fools after all we're all Coventry fans. But if you're going to accuse people of PM thtreats have some proof I've got nothing against anyone on here whether they agree with me or not or whether I agree wit them its just this. See I'm even replying to you:wave:

letsallsingtogether

You've never answered one of my questions you make accusations and then have nothing to back it up just like now???
sounds familiar doesn't it not Fisher in disguise are you?? :facepalm:
Clearly you do as I will never dodge answering questions. Why should I? I am always proved right in the end anyway.

cloughie

Full house!

You've never answered one of my questions you make accusations and then have nothing to back it up just like now???

Thats ok but it's true grendle is selective in answering questions about HIS facts

icon1.png

Users who are viewing this thread