This is next seasons kit (probably) (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

1ab588d38b50dcf05c3c49731ad7e630.jpg
That shirt looks like Man City shirt from last season but with are club badge stuck on the shirt !!!

Hobo

agree with establishing identity through kit.
Home: Sky Blue and dark Blue.
Away: green and black or red and black

Otis

agree with establishing identity through kit.
Home: Sky Blue and dark Blue.
Away: green and black or red and black
Yeah, sky blue and black or dark blue would be ideal. I don't want us looking like Man City.

Doesn't matter if we know we were first or not, everyone else is going to think we are copying them.

Let's have our own identity. Can still be sky blue for sure, but with our own unique mark.

Hobo

Yup if it all grey will likely be this. Trouble is Nike templates don't do grey socks or shorts. Hence the rumour of white shorts blacks socks. They're gonna look like a team of 4th officials.

I hope I'm wrong

Don't do grey shorts and socks ? My Mrs can soon sort that out with one wash.

Hobo

Is the pink one the away one Nick?

Nick

Administrator
You also need a 6 pack and be able to bounce your pecs up and down with no hands to be able to wear one of them ;)

Skyblueweeman

It'll be earlier than 10pm won't it? What time is MR doing his thing? The kit is being launched there so someone will take a sneaky pic and post it on here.

ajsccfc

Outside the usual social media, the official site says they'll have photos up by 11pm. I assume they'll be the usual posed ones where the players are looking all dramatic and sexy, which also explains why Haynes has been kept on

Polar

Re: the man city similarity, i don't see why we can't go all sky blue like we did in the 60s - for me it's the shade of sky blue that matters.

Man City's is a very saturated baby blue colour that looks sort of cheap, don't you think? When we did our 'retro' shirt in 2011, it was a nicer pastel type of sky blue - i think that's where our identity should be. In a sort of faded almost greyish dusty sky blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Re: the man city similarity, i don't see why we can't go all sky blue like we did in the 60s - for me it's the shade of sky blue that matters.

Man City's is a very saturated baby blue colour that looks sort of cheap, don't you think? When we did our 'retro' shirt in 2011, it was a nicer pastel type of sky blue - i think that's where our identity should be. In a sort of faded almost greyish dusty sky blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're certainly faded that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread