This season Highlight for me (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Ok .... Well i have to say the greatest part of this season for me has to be last home game ..Preston ... I was as always a little intoxicated.. its the magic water , tastes of coconut lol .. Anyway .. while the game was not going so great .. :(

And we were a little graveyard-ish ... I took it upon myself to do a little flirting with Kieran Westwood :wave: (can you blame me really ... yum yum ) ..lmao ... So out of the silence came my fog horn of a mouth and i ALL out shouted KIERAN .... to my surprise he heard me and stuck his thumb up to me .. giggles ... So me being me i followed with a GET YOUR KIT OFF ...... And a little boy sat a few rows behind me said .. only if you get your tits out :eek::eek::eek: ...lmfao ... I blushed and was quickly sat down ... LOVE IT

So do you guys have any highlights ?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I heard you shouting to Westwood, that's how quiet the ground was on Saturday..

Highlights.. Bests equaliser v Mboro at home
Clingans free kicks against Leicester at home and Preston away
2nd half at the crisp bowl
Weekend in Blackpool when we played them away
Travelling down to Plymouth for a few days the week before Xmas in the freezing cold and singing most of the game with about 10 other fans who bothered to sing that day - I for one wasn't going to sit in silence after making the long ol' poke all the way down there!
Richard Woods equaliser v QPR away
Going 1-0 up against Cardiff at home putting us in the top 6 for 10 minutes
Barnsley away - everyone always enjoys that one :p

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Ive lost my voice a few times this season , went Leicester away and it took 5 days to come back .. lol ... Kinda makes me ask myself if i got a big mouth lol

Haha I've lost it too a fair few times! This was easily the worst! I made my head pound and my voice went before the game had even finished! Had to sit with my head down for a minute because I kept going dizzy:(

At least I made the players laugh when I opened my mouth to speak!

skyblueprincess

Haha I've lost it too a fair few times! This was easily the worst! I made my head pound and my voice went before the game had even finished! Had to sit with my head down for a minute because I kept going dizzy:(

At least I made the players laugh when I opened my mouth to speak!

Toooo Funny ........ Well ive sang me self horse this season ,, my vocals are in need of some rest ... Im sure after Watford it might take a few days to recover lol ... Thats if the graveyard comes to life ... im hoping it does lol

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Toooo Funny ........ Well ive sang me self horse this season ,, my vocals are in need of some rest ... Im sure after Watford it might take a few days to recover lol ... Thats if the graveyard comes to life ... im hoping it does lol

Haha my voice only came back this morning :eek: I'll be shouting like hell at Warford, but I just hope there's singing too! I missed there not being much singing!

Thing is, the people around me who don't come very often look at me like I'm a nutter for shouting like I do! I just hope it's not because I'm female, that'd be insulting lol

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im def going to be at the first game of the season and will be screaming when i get there have to learn some chants too ha.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
em for my sins none lol, never been to a game and havent seen a chancts thread so dont know any ill be practicing tho for when i get over for my first game.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Maybe we should have a chant/song thread that stays at the top of one of the boards?

{Knowing my luck I'm being blonde and there is already thread about this}

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Maybe we should try and come up with some new ones! Or as my dad would say "Bring back the Highfield Rd ones" lol

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Haha people were singing the old songs against Preston but not many people joined in. We did the same thing at Plymouth away as well, singing about old players

Mo Konjic woooah
Mo Konjic woooah
He comes from Bosnia
He is a big fucker
Mo Konjic woooah

Aloisi, Johnny Aloisi, Aloisi, Johnny Aloisi

We all dream of a team of Gary Breen, a team of Gary Breen, a team of Gary Breen...
Number 1 is Gary Breen
Number 2 is Gary Breen
Number 3 is Gary Breen
etc up to number 11, sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine.

There's also a song about Thommo, Chippo, Hadji and Keano but I can't remember how it goes..

Anymore anyone?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I always thought it was Mohammed Ohhohhhhhhh! :)

He used to get so chuffed when people sang that as well :)

werent Chippo Hadji sung to the tune of lip up fatty by bad manners?

must say i enjoyed hearing all the old songs against preston haha
it was better than nothing, in the first half i dont think we sung other than when we scored.

Users who are viewing this thread