Thorn Confident King Will Stay at Coventry (1 Viewer)

edgy

It would certainly boost season ticket sales. Fingers crossed.

sotv1987

Got to agree with smiley here, those highlighted sentences are definitely intimating a general lack of interest from Thorn, which isn't actually stated in the story. Just how I read it sotv, not getting on your back!

I know kg8, it's a forum, open for opinions, however, i have never said that AT is not interested in the other 2, smiley has obviously tried to mis-quote me, i merely stated he was throwing his budget at king not the other 2 at present and NEVER said he wasn't intersested, of course he is, he would be stupid not to. ;)

smileycov

Facebook User
If there are any negative comments you can understand it, how many times have cov fans had there hopes built up just to have them shattered again.... this is great news on the whole and hope he signs, he will be the main cog to cov's challenge next season, although won't count my chickens until the ink is dry on the contract!!! PUSB

On another note on reading the article, AT states that he has not spoken to Gunnar or Westy but will speak to them next week, that to me is a clear intention on who he would like to throw the budget at and maybe IMO the other 2 will think they are not as wanted as Marlon, if there was any doubt in their minds to stay, could this have made their mind up to leave????

As requested, your second paragraph........apology accepted :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread