Ticket Office Changed? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just went to get an away shirt and noticed the shop and the ticket office are now merged. It looks a lot better and less cramped up than it did before.

Also good to see the Brown retro shirts back again, they don't look that nice though :(

skybaby87

Must say I like the new ticket office layout. I reckon it'll encourage more people to buy merchandise although I'm not a big fan of the retro shirts. They don't feel retro to me, just old ( probably 'cos I remember them being worn the first time round) & remind me of cold, wet winter evening games at HR.:)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I think it will encourage people to buy stuff. Especially if they put special offers and bargain bins over by there so when people queue they think "ahhh I will have one of them"

I did try to buy an original brown shirt but when it went for over £100 on ebay I gave up on that idea. :?

Nick

Administrator
ha I think the kids would be taking theirs back.

I mean just like the old stock that they can flog off dirt cheap etc :)

City Nut

i remember at HR the ticket office was also tiny and the queue wud bak up on the road on match day makin it a nite mare to get by

Nick

Administrator
I can remember once a Sheff Utd fan ran up and just smacked a bloke in the head knocking him out in the queue. I was about 13 just stood there waiting in the queue shittin' myself.

Users who are viewing this thread