Tickets (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Dear Friends
I call you friends as it was great to get to know you over the last few weeks and I feel we all really bonded.
You will be aware, that as yet, we have not issued information concerning Season Tickets. Beleive me, it's not for the want of trying, it's just we didn't know which account to pay your money into. I'm sure you didn't want to pay only to find that little bit of the business was a lame duck. Instead, we will shortly be giving you instructions to pay over you hard earned so we can continue to limp on for another couple of months. I'm sure you'll love following us to ground share with Plymouth - every game will be like a holiday so every one wins.
Please send your money to SoSo moneyHoldings c/o The Caymen Isles. as for me, I'll be watching Leamington FC - I always like to support my local team. - Best Wishes Timmy

wingy

Dear Friends
I call you friends as it was great to get to know you over the last few weeks and I feel we all really bonded.
You will be aware, that as yet, we have not issued information concerning Season Tickets. Beleive me, it's not for the want of trying, it's just we didn't know which account to pay your money into. I'm sure you didn't want to pay only to find that little bit of the business was a lame duck. Instead, we will shortly be giving you instructions to pay over you hard earned so we can continue to limp on for another couple of months. I'm sure you'll love following us to ground share with Plymouth - every game will be like a holiday so every one wins.
Please send your money to SoSo moneyHoldings c/o The Caymen Isles. as for me, I'll be watching Leamington FC - I always like to support my local team. - Best Wishes Timmy

HAHAHA ....So well done ,can't beat a bit of gallows.:claping hands::claping hands:

Astute

cant get link to work what has been said

Just had a look. Proves we are being watched. Have tried directly from the site. On the lines of............We are aware there is a problem. We are doing what we can to sort the problem out. Sounded like an admission to their guilt to what they are doing to us.

blueflint

Just had a look. Proves we are being watched. Have tried directly from the site. On the lines of............We are aware there is a problem. We are doing what we can to sort the problem out. Sounded like an admission to their guilt to what they are doing to us.

cheers hope your right

Astute

cheers hope your right

Must be. Every link works on their site other than trying to buy a season ticket or home ticket. Otherwise is some coincidence :(

If only I could have done a frame shot. Has anyone not been on adult pop like me that can remember the wording?

The CableGuy

Somethings gone wrong!

We seem to have hit a problem. We're shit at running a football club. We are now aware of this problem and will look to fix it.

We apologise for the inconvenience of sending you 30 miles away to watch 'home' games for the next 3 seasons.

We will try returning to the home ground (Ricoh Arena) and trying again.

Astute

Somethings gone wrong!

We seem to have hit a problem. We're shit at running a football club. We are now aware of this problem and will look to fix it.

We apologise for the inconvenience of sending you 30 miles away to watch 'home' games for the next 3 seasons.

We will try returning to the home ground (Ricoh Arena) and trying again.

For those that never got to read it..........I remember at least half of them words.....seriously.

CableGuy, you have some memory :claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

For those that never got to read it..........I remember at least half of them words.....seriously.

CableGuy, you have some memory :claping hands:

I bet "we're shit" was part of it?

Users who are viewing this thread