Tim Fisher Bog Roll (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

rob9872

It would be too difficult to differentiate between the new and the used.

cashless

Are all of you that post this sort of anti -Fisher stuff aged between 11-15?

If not, you need to have a serious word with yourselves because it is juvenile, unfunny bollocks.

bigfatronssba

<p>
Are all of you that post this sort of anti -Fisher stuff aged between 11-15?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>If not, you need to have a serious word with yourselves because it is juvenile, unfunny bollocks.

Lighten up.

If sisu thought they could make money out of this it would be straight on the shelves anyway (sorry, barrow).

scroobiustom

If not, you need to have a serious word with yourselves because it is juvenile, unfunny bollocks.

"Always look on the bright side of life" - You should adopt this mantra!

cloughie

So you are greatly offended but from were?

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Get a life you saddo! :jerkit:

cashless

You should all "lighten up" - have seen more woe is me bullshit on here since Friday than ever. Such fury from a load of people who probably never go to games anyway - you have all got the perfect excuse now.
Its just a hobby going to football. If you dont like whats happening to the club, either do or dont go to matches but stop whinging about it like a bunch of pathetic windbags.

Astute

You should all "lighten up" - have seen more woe is me bullshit on here since Friday than ever. Such fury from a load of people who probably never go to games anyway - you have all got the perfect excuse now.
Its just a hobby going to football. If you dont like whats happening to the club, either do or dont go to matches but stop whinging about it like a bunch of pathetic windbags.

Just a hobby? More of a way of life for lots of us. Have met a fair few from here at games. Have even met a few from here not at a game.

Now back to the original post. Wouldn't want his mouth near my arse :censored: He chats more shite than I could ever do

cloughie

well get off your hobby high horse then

psgm1

Banned
If it were just a hobby then sure it would be irrelevant, but sisu are tryin gto get hold of the ricoh arena on the cheap!

Why should anyone care? Well considering it is part owned by the council, then it is owned in effect by every council tax payer in the city!

So if someone was trying to steal something from you would you still think it was irrelevant?

I personally don't have a problem sisu paying for the ricoh, just as I don't have a problem if the SBT (fangroup not forum - although he too is welcome if he pays for it!) PAYS for the ownership.

What bothers me with both entities is they want these privileges for free! Why should sisu get the ground for nothing? They cannot even say they have any money invested in it. They have had the opportunity for years to buy the share. But did they ever take up that option? No they didn't because they didn't want that capital tied up in bricks and mortar.

Any business person knows that if you rent rather than buy, it allows the capital you would use to buy the premises, could be used on growing the business. It is relatively common business practice, and makes commercial sense.

Then the FFP came into effect. All of a sudden sisu's business plan was altered. Now they were forced to invest in the bricks and mortar. But like all hedge funds they are loathe to invest. They asset strip, take the profits and run.

The problem is as they have found football is a completely different beast to a conventional business. When you asset strip a business you only have employees to upset. With a football team, you have to deal with fans whose livelihoods are not affected by their actions, but have immense emotional investment.

Ultimately jobs can be earned, or benefits can be paid, but it is very difficult to take the club out of the heart.

Like anything when passions are involved, people will fight harder.

If football was a franchise, sisu would have already won. However it works differently in the UK. After MK Dons, teams just cannot up sticks and move on. If it were a franchise, no won would give two hoots, but then again if it were a franchise, no doubt the ricoh would never have been made at all!

Point is, because the ricoh is a publicly owned entity, the fate of the ricoh affects all coventry taxpayers. This is why it does matter that sisu are trying to get the ground for free!

Grendel

If it were just a hobby then sure it would be irrelevant, but sisu are tryin gto get hold of the ricoh arena on the cheap!

Why should anyone care? Well considering it is part owned by the council, then it is owned in effect by every council tax payer in the city!

So if someone was trying to steal something from you would you still think it was irrelevant?

I personally don't have a problem sisu paying for the ricoh, just as I don't have a problem if the SBT (fangroup not forum - although he too is welcome if he pays for it!) PAYS for the ownership.

What bothers me with both entities is they want these privileges for free! Why should sisu get the ground for nothing? They cannot even say they have any money invested in it. They have had the opportunity for years to buy the share. But did they ever take up that option? No they didn't because they didn't want that capital tied up in bricks and mortar.

Any business person knows that if you rent rather than buy, it allows the capital you would use to buy the premises, could be used on growing the business. It is relatively common business practice, and makes commercial sense.

Then the FFP came into effect. All of a sudden sisu's business plan was altered. Now they were forced to invest in the bricks and mortar. But like all hedge funds they are loathe to invest. They asset strip, take the profits and run.

The problem is as they have found football is a completely different beast to a conventional business. When you asset strip a business you only have employees to upset. With a football team, you have to deal with fans whose livelihoods are not affected by their actions, but have immense emotional investment.

Ultimately jobs can be earned, or benefits can be paid, but it is very difficult to take the club out of the heart.

If football was a franchise, sisu would have already won. However it works differently in the UK. After MK Dons, teams just cannot up sticks and move on. If it were a franchise, no won would give two hoots, but then again if it were a franchise, no doubt the ricoh would never have been made at all!

Point is, because the ricoh is a publicly owned entity, the fate of the ricoh affects all coventry taxpayers. This is why it does matter that sisu are trying to get the ground for free!

The fate of the Ricoh has no impact on tax payers - unless of course the council prop it up with outsourced loans as the management company cannot handle its cash flow.

If you had your way council tax would double to fund the Ricoh roof.

As usual absolute crap spills from your keyboard.

Houchens Head

At my age pal, I've probably paid more through the turnstiles over nearly 50 years, than you can add up, so I'm fookin' entitled to a whinge if I like. If I choose to take the pi55 out of Tim fisher, I will and continue to do so to whoever pi55es me off. As the great Bill Shankley once said, "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm dissapointed with that attitude. I can assure them it's much, much important than that!"
So up yours Cashless, Brainless, Humourless or whatever you want to call yourself!

Samo

Yes but never mind all that, what do think of the trust?

Grendel

Yes but never mind all that, what do think of the trust?

They do get a mention you just have to read it all. It's almost subliminal by his standards though.

cashless

Are you paid by the word ? What a rambling load of old toss . An argument usually needs to make sense.

mattylad

At my age pal, I've probably paid more through the turnstiles over nearly 50 years, than you can add up, so I'm fookin' entitled to a whinge if I like. If I choose to take the pi55 out of Tim fisher, I will and continue to do so to whoever pi55es me off. As the great Bill Shankley once said, "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm dissapointed with that attitude. I can assure them it's much, much important than that!"
So up yours Cashless, Brainless, Humourless or whatever you want to call yourself!
Well said that man

Tonylinc

Shankly was wrong. Hate that patronising quote
Why was it "patronising"? Met Joe Mercer many times and he was exactly the same; he lived, eat and breathed football. these people where not "patronising", they were addicted to our great game. Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Sky Blue Harry H

Tim Fisher = Firm Shite, so I hope it's nice soft paper !!

'Two bog rolls does not a riot make':confused:

letsallsingtogether

What a cracking idea I would pay more council Tax for the Ricoh Roof :p
The fate of the Ricoh has no impact on tax payers - unless of course the council prop it up with outsourced loans as the management company cannot handle its cash flow.

If you had your way council tax would double to fund the Ricoh roof.

As usual absolute crap spills from your keyboard.

James Smith

Nope a few months away from forty and that made me laugh out loud. I've just had a serious word with myself and it was with no surprise that I found I agreed with myself that it was bloody funny.

Sorry Mrs Fisher, we'll leave Timmy alne from now on................:facepalm:....................For Christs sake get a sense of humour we need something to make us smile while all this pantomine continues.:p

Users who are viewing this thread