Tim Fisher: Fun Facts (1 Viewer)

sylus

Another one of Tim's favourite songs is " would i lie to you" by the Eurythmics...

Skyblueweeman

You're a fine one to talk. We're just writing nonsense on a forum. You've gone to the trouble of encouraging weirdness by establishing an independent awards body. And then you give out annual awards every couple of weeks.

And the award for best comeback goes...

Oh, FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

Tim once tried his luck at being a football club chairman. After several years of disasters, relegations and alienating a whole city he reverted back to his original profession of being the back end of a pantomime horse.

mrtrench

After an unfortunate mix-up in Las Vegas, Tim once accidentally married an Elvis impersonator.

When startled, Tim immediately goes into hibernation; a state that can last for up to 30 minutes.

Last edited:

cov4theprem

Tim recently had the opportunity to buy his house for a very reasonable price but didn't. Although he negotiated a low rent on his house he will be out on his ear next year.

Last week he was allegedly spotted in Allsop and Allsop looking at properties in Northampton

cov4theprem

Tim is a great magician, and active member of the magic circle. To date it is believed that he has made 15000 people disappear.

Dynamo to this day doesn't know how he made managed to move a football team 35 miles away.

CCFC54321

Tim has been known to show off in the boardroom by cheering up the opposition board members by placing one foot behind his head. Roman Abramovich rather enjoyed this back in 2009 following the Chelsea game and Tim has carried this on.

Roman invited Tim to a party once on his yacht to show relatives Tims 'skill'.

I'm told that this didn't go down to well at Wembley recently.

Irish Sky Blue

Tim's favourite programme when he was growing up was the lunchtime legal drama Crown Court. This gave him the vast and comprehensive knowledge of the whole British legal system that he has today. It allowed him to declare with confidence and authority that the judge was "wrong in fact and in Law."

cov4theprem

In his spare time Tim does stand up comedy and was once put forward to appear at the Edinburgh Comedy Fringe. His best one liner was that he expected 7000 Cov fans to drive to Northampton every other week.

NorthernWisdom

In the pilot episode of Ready, Steady, Cook, Tim played the role of Aynsley Harriott. He cooked a prawn and pepperoni omelette, a ham sandwich, and a parsley cheesecake. Harriott himself was heard to remark that Tim was a more realistic Aynsley than Harriott himself. 'He's who I would have been if I'd had the choice', Harriott was quoted as saying.

Unfortunately, between the pilot and the commissioning of the first series, Tim developed an addiction to Hot Cross Buns. The producers felt they daren't risk him on stage, as he was liable to go 'ooh, look at me BUNNNNS' without warning which, although a noble catchphrase, was considered a little too 1950s for an early evening BBC2 show. As such, Aynsley Harriott found himself playing Aynsley Harriott, and Tim was left wondering what could have been.

Last edited:

Dhinsa's_Millions

To commemorate Tim's 60th Birthday it was rumoured Dermot Coleman and his brothers Gary and David appeared in their band "Whore's Radish" playing some of their finest work to date including ; "If It wasn't for this umbrella I would have melted" and "Two Turkeys (An Eagle does not make)".

Esoterica

Tim was once fired from a marketing job at B&Q after the first run of his 'These prices are forking ce-mental' advert attracted over 164 complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority.

Esoterica

Tim once started his own artificial insemination home delivery company called 'I can't believe it's Nut Butter' but was forced to close down after he became embroiled in a patent and copyright legal battle with rival company 'I can't believe it's not Batter'.

Timmy is the founder and chairman of the Carry on film fan club with Jack Douglas his role model.

Tim is also waiting for a new series of Judge Rinder to start as he is planning to go up against Coventry city council and wasps. He is aiming to prove to the world that Sisu do batter people in court.

bringbackrattles

Tim Fisher has admitted that he has a masterbation addiction and has sought help for his habit/disease.
But he went to an alcoholics anonymous session by mistake and stood up when asked to introduce himself and said " Hello I'm Tim and I'm a wanker." Sadly for Timmy he was thrown out of the session and now has to play with himself wherever he can,but this has brought embarrassment to his family as he was ejected recently from Aldi supermarket while standing in the checkout area. He has been told there is no cure for his wanking,but many Coventry City fans have told him that they'd willingly chop his dick off with a rusty knife for free. As yet Tim has declined their offer !

steve82

Tim Fisher has admitted that he has a masterbation addiction and has sought help for his habit/disease.
But he went to an alcoholics anonymous session by mistake and stood up when asked to introduce himself and said " Hello I'm Tim and I'm a wanker." Sadly for Timmy he was thrown out of the session and now has to play with himself wherever he can,but this has brought embarrassment to his family as he was ejected recently from Aldi supermarket while standing in the checkout area. He has been told there is no cure for his wanking,but many Coventry City fans have told him that they'd willingly chop his dick off with a rusty knife for free. As yet Tim has declined their offer !

Certainly a tosser!!!

Users who are viewing this thread