Tim Fisher: Fun Facts (1 Viewer)

DionDublinsJockstrap

If you look closely you can spot Tim in the background of De Vincis The Last Supper. His attempts to persuade Judas Iscariot to join the board of Coventry City FC broke down when Tim realised he couldn't match the other offer that Judas was considering at the time. Tims second choice, the apostle Thomas, had serious doubts about the viability of his business plan.

CCFC54321

As a child Tim used to write to 'Jim'll Fix it' so he could be shown how to milk cows.

However, Jim used to write back every time to Tim with "NO YOU CANT" - Timmy could never understand why Jim couldn't spell can't correctly...

dadgad

When he was about eleven his mum dropped him off at Ccfc for a trial.
There were about a hundred kids but fat little Tim was the first to fail cos he couldn't do up his laces.
Through tears of rage he swore revenge....

Oggysstarjumps

If Tim doesn't like you he will steal your pen and stick his pen up his arse. When you ask him if you can borrow a pen he will give you his pen, wait for you to smell his shit and when you say "your pen smells like shit" he shouts "IT SHOULD DO. IT'S BEEN UP MY ARSE!"

SkyblueBazza

If Tim doesn't like you he will steal your pen and stick his pen up his arse. When you ask him if you can borrow a pen he will give you his pen, wait for you to smell his shit and when you say "your pen smells like shit" he shouts "IT SHOULD DO. IT'S BEEN UP MY ARSE!"
You need help.
Promise me you will book an appointment with your GP first thing in the morning

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

Tim testicles are so huge that he was nicknamed the cannonball kid at secondary school. They clanged together like a pair of maracas when he played football.

Tim has the record of being the only pupil in school history to miss every other school match due to severe bruising of his inner groins after playing matches.

ccfcway

The Franz Ferdinand Song "Take Me Out" was written about a Tim and his ex girlfriend, Mavis from Coronation Street.

He asked her out after meeting on match.com but she said didn't know, he said he didn't know, so he took her out

I was really proud of that one. Clearly a misplaced belief it was funny

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Can we keep this one going ???!!!!

Also - where is our Timmy these days ?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread