Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

clint van damme

I'm letting the spelling mistakes pass considering i've had two hours sleep. The price you have to pay for a decent education whilst maintaining a job i guess! Just confirming now if i can get permission to reveal the name who told me, met him at Alveston Hall in Chesire. I remember why I barely posted on this site, most people angry at life wanting to shoot down any comments made by somebody a shame. I thought as a club after Wembley we were becoming more united as a fanbase.

it's your duty to post any takeover related rumours you hear mate, as for the abuse, man up!!

Bob Latchford

If you say so mate, totally up to you what you believe and don't believe. didn't ask you to read this thread or to reply.
I'd believe Fisher before I'd believe you .

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Promise you mate, i'm slimmer and more muscular than you have ever been. You seem to have got out of bed the wrong side this morning? found out the missus has been with the postman?

Grendel

Just when you think it's all over he pops in with a fourth!

Striker/winger

Ccfcisparks

I know.

4 years later you are still at it.
do you have a life? you have posted 32,000 messages near enough on this forum in 6 and a half years, thats around 20 posts a day every day. get out, enjoy life maybe then you might start looking with a positive outlook

Users who are viewing this thread