Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Sba180

halftimebovril Member

Apparently, he lives in Beckenham in Kent. I heard some chatterbox say in the queue for Wembley tickets so I don't know how true it is. Would very much tie in with the south London link. I do know, however, that he's getting his rocks off with a woman from berkswell or balsall common, somewhere over that way.

None of this is true - especially about the "woman etc ".

So he does not "know"
Thank you Tim. Is it not true then that you turned up to a wedding with said woman in your shorts and flip flops, and the entire room thought you were a massive twat?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Not quite true to say he had/has no connection to an address in Beckenham, Kent though is it. It is a matter of public record. There is also an address in London and in Essex

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Something different about Mr Fisher see in the boardroom notes for Saturdays game talks about the hard work done by himself and others(WE worked hard) to keep Stevenson Willis and Jones at the club did any reasonable offers of any kind come in for any of the trio if so as sure as hell they would not be here now.

Grendel

Something different about Mr Fisher see in the boardroom notes for Saturdays game talks about the hard work done by himself and others(WE worked hard) to keep Stevenson Willis and Jones at the club did any reasonable offers of any kind come in for any of the trio if so as sure as hell they would not be here now.

We turned down cash offeres for Stevenson Haynes and Willis in January and allegedly Lameries as well

The Reverend Skyblue

Stevenson really has gone off the radar as the young ,up and coming, must buy youngster. He needs to keep his head down and prove to Robins of his talents.
He could have a difficult season

The Reverend Skyblue

Just to add that Fisher in my eyes didn't deserve that treatment he got at the train station.
yes most of us are not his greatest fans, but the bloke has a family, on his own, and was on his way home.

oucho

We turned down cash offeres for Stevenson Haynes and Willis in January and allegedly Lameries as well
If we were offered money for Lameries I am surprised it wasn't taken, given that we saw fit to release him when his contract ran out. (A decision I agreed with despite his move to a higher league than us).

Grendel

If we were offered money for Lameries I am surprised it wasn't taken, given that we saw fit to release him when his contract ran out. (A decision I agreed with despite his move to a higher league than us).

Swindon made a cash offer.

ccfcway

Just to add that Fisher in my eyes didn't deserve that treatment he got at the train station.
yes most of us are not his greatest fans, but the bloke has a family, on his own, and was on his way home.

not saying he deserved it, but for me its no different to why we have segregation at football. Some people want to go further than they should. No different to me standing with a CCFC top in the home end when we are playing away and wondering why people are shouting at me,

Its not right, big or clever, but its what football is like here.

oucho

"It has been reported" Right, we'll take that as concrete evidence then.
Indeed. When the CT use that form of language they're queing up on here to dismiss it as bullshit drivel clickbait.

Otis

not saying he deserved it, but for me its no different to why we have segregation at football. Some people want to go further than they should. No different to me standing with a CCFC top in the home end when we are playing away and wondering why people are shouting at me,

Its not right, big or clever, but its what football is like here.
How is it no different?

The bloke was catching a train well over an hour after the match was finished. Had he caught one with the majority of the Sky Blue hoardes I could understand your point a bit more

As I said before, at what time is it okay then for him to catch a train? 8? 9? 10?

Maybe he HAD to get home.

You can choose to go in the home end with a City top, but the game is at 3 or 7.45. You haven't got the choice of catching an earlier or later game have you.

Maybe Fisher deliberately went for a train well over an hour after the end of the game for the very reason of not causing a fuss.

I would say catching a train after 6pm is not arrogant or provocative at all.

Grendel

1 out of 3 ain't bad I suppose.:emoji_thumbsup:

Who do I believe? Sky sports with all it's sources or some bloke called Adge - tough call. Everyone knows Brentford made a bid.

Grow up.

Hobo

Who do I believe? Sky sports with all it's sources or some bloke called Adge - tough call. Everyone knows Brentford made a bid.

Grow up.

But nothing happened so it is irrelevant.

Adge

Grow up.
And some rag in Birmingham also it seems. Right you are squire.:emoji_thumbsup:

letsallsingtogether

Don't give a shit how hard he works until he leaves our club he deserves no respect from any CCFC supporter.
The damage he has caused cannot be forgotten until he has gone........
Good Riddance.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

While I now see Grendel that bids have been made if the ones for Stevenson and Haynes matched the one for Willis I am glad at last that we are showing a bit of resistance (about time) when dealing with transfers and not giving the players to the first team that makes a derisory offer if we sold those three whom I believe are our future for just over a million I would think that was bad business . I look at the players we have brought in and I don't think that our squad has improved. I hope to be proved wrong.

Grendel

Don't give a shit how hard he works until he leaves our club he deserves no respect from any CCFC supporter.
The damage he has caused cannot be forgotten until he has gone........
Good Riddance.

Isn't he buying the club?

Nick

Administrator
Not so sure about Lamieras and Haynes but Stevenson and Willis were pretty much solid that we rejected bids.

Nick

Administrator

My SISU loving hard work will pay off and I will own the SCG and be powerful and take over the world.

giphy.gif

You and LAST can come, we will have strippers, drugs and midgets fighting each other.

Nobody can disagree with me though, else you are out.

Users who are viewing this thread