Tim Fishers Appraisal (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

On the basis that he's still here you have to assume that SISU are happy with his performance and therefore he is meeting the targets they set for him.

No, you don't have to assume that at all. A more plausible explanation is that Fisher has his own money invested through ARVO. SISU haven't fired Fisher for three reasons. 1. They would have to pay up his investment. 2. He is prepared to "work" without receiving a salary. 3. If SISU replaced Fisher they would have to spend time and effort finding someone else to manage the investment. It's simply cheaper and easier for SISU to stick with this idiot.

None of the above implies in any way that Joy thinks TF is doing a good job.

Finally, if SISU think TF is doing a good job, why are they not paying him a salary to perform that job? And why is he doing it for free if he doesn't have his own money invested?

italiahorse

As I've put in so many threads, I'd love for a better option to come in (which clearly isn't hard).

Still, you can keep making shit up for the likes and the froth.
So do you want Sisu out or not?
Are you unable to say it rather than say we could do with someone better?

SkyBlue_Bear83

It isn't a defence of him, it's saying how and why he is still in a job.

Theres been criticism of him from a ccfc view also.
So he's in a job still because he has achieved his objective set out by SISU of not losing money.

Which isn't actually true as we are still losing money year after year and even in that objective he has also failed miserably.

SkyBlue_Bear83

What you all assume here is that fisher actually has goals and objectives set by sisu. That they actually care or even know what he is doing or is failing to do.

I'm not sure they do, if they did then surely he would be sacked.

Captain Dart

No, you don't have to assume that at all. A more plausible explanation is that Fisher has his own money invested through ARVO. SISU haven't fired Fisher for three reasons. 1. They would have to pay up his investment. 2. He is prepared to "work" without receiving a salary. 3. If SISU replaced Fisher they would have to spend time and effort finding someone else to manage the investment. It's simply cheaper and easier for SISU to stick with this idiot.

None of the above implies in any way that Joy thinks TF is doing a good job.

Finally, if SISU think TF is doing a good job, why are they not paying him a salary to perform that job? And why is he doing it for free if he doesn't have his own money invested?
Except that he has categorically denied that.
www.ccfc.co.uk/documents/scg-qa144-3445100.pdf

Hobo

Because it depends on his actual targets doesn't it for his job?

Not losing money

His targets couldn't have been anywhere near that disastrous list. He should be sacked, has no leadership qualities and one remit was to build a new stadium and find land.....fail.

Grendel

Well either he is lying or he really does this all for free. Of those two options, I suggest it's more likely he is lying.

There are plenty of ways fisher can be remunerated and still not be lying.

Do people really feel that if fisher was removed it would really make much difference.

Look at who went before. He works for them he follows the strategy and in some way is remunerated. I can't believe he would have any serious financial interest in the club either.

its a buzzard

Nick has shown considerable restraint in the face of unwarranted criticism. Too many posters in this thread either aren't reading his posts or are choosing to ignore their content. He hasn't defended TF, but has explained why he's still in a job, two very different things. This is one of the most pointless threads I've read in a long time.

Grendel

He has denied receiving any form of remuneration whatsoever.

Directly. So payment to a company he owns by a body that's non CCFC?

Contributions to a pension fund? Not remuneration is it?

letsallsingtogether

Nick has shown considerable restraint in the face of unwarranted criticism. Too many posters in this thread either aren't reading his posts or are choosing to ignore their content. He hasn't defended TF, but has explained why he's still in a job, two very different things. This is one of the most pointless threads I've read in a long time.
Shut it Nick ;)

robbiekeane

Jesus what a bunch of nutcases you all are.

The OP asks how Fisher is still in a job given his clusterfuck of a campaign from a football and club perspective.

Someone points out that it really depends what is targets are which probably are solely financial and he's made that a little bit better on paper (which he has....but at huge expense).

Then that person is a sisu lover....then actually it's not because of what he said but what he hasn't said....bunch of thickos honestly

singers_pore

Jesus what a bunch of nutcases you all are.

The OP asks how Fisher is still in a job given his clusterfuck of a campaign from a football and club perspective.

Someone points out that it really depends what is targets are which probably are solely financial and he's made that a little bit better on paper (which he has....but at huge expense).

Then that person is a sisu lover....then actually it's not because of what he said but what he hasn't said....bunch of thickos honestly

Fisher has previously stated that SISU set him two targets:
1. To complete the transaction for the Ricoh
2. To get promotion back to the Championship.
Those are not my words. They are what Fisher himself said. Clearly he has been an epic failure on both dimensions.

trevelfarandwide

Interesting to see the brown tongue brigade on high alert. ;)

Ultimately, who cares whom said what, it will achieve nothing; Timmy could burn the team shirt publicly and urinate on the ashes and he'd still be in a job. Every drama needs a pathological liar with no merits in his work...get used to him, he'll be around for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread