Time to act. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Time for Sisu to give Mark Robins a new/improved contract and convince him they are going to back him for the duration :p

wal3590

I really cant decide if the silence from Robins is a good or bad thing.. This interest may also have been key to the last two results. This is a massive moment in our future I feel. Hes transformed the whole feel of the place since joining us. If he goes I can see our good feelings and expectations going with it

Moscowskyblue

if he wants to go, good riddance I say. If he is staying then he is only abiding by something he agreed to 6 short months ago.You would have thought he was SAF or something, he is no Eddie Howe and certainly is not worth crying over....

Ashdown1

If he leaves, CCFC will dip to new lows not seen for 50 years because no one would ever believe again that we can compete with any club for any player or manager again.

Mucca Mad Boys

if he wants to go, good riddance I say. If he is staying then he is only abiding by something he agreed to 6 short months ago.You would have thought he was SAF or something, he is no Eddie Howe and certainly is not worth crying over....

Eddie Howe isn't that good a manager.

Mucca Mad Boys

If he leaves, CCFC will dip to new lows not seen for 50 years because no one would ever believe again that we can compete with any club for any player or manager again.

I don't think it'll be that bad, we just need a decent manger to get them playing.

Greggs

I don't think it'll be that bad, we just need a decent manger to get them playing.

That will be poached by a 'bigger club' after 6 months if he succeeds. I'm guessing this is Ashdown's point.

Delboycov

So the 'he's not all that" criticism doesn't only apply to players who look like they may go elsewhere but also to managers it would seem. For all those that say he's easily replaceable ask yourselves how long has it taken successive boards to find a decent one? How many shite managers have we had before finally happening on a seemingly good one? They're probably the same people that said Westwood was easy to replace as goalies were 10 a penny and more recently said it would be easy to replace McGoldrick's goals.

Last edited:

Moscowskyblue

couldn't agree more than Ernie Howe is not all that but he is a lot better than Mark Robins using your own measurement of his failure at Burnley and his success at B'mouth as they were beneath us when howe went back

Users who are viewing this thread