Time to get onto your MPs (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

There's a general election on the horizon and now is the time to badger MPs Ainsworth (who in fairness has had a go) Cunningham (very quiet) and Robinson. You are their constituents and apart from the football fan aspect moving from the city could affect jobs and investment, especially in a run down area like north-east Coventry

jesus-wept

Old hat, no good to keep harping on about the past it's next week, next month, next year that matters

RFC

There's a general election on the horizon and now is the time to badger MPs Ainsworth (who in fairness has had a go) Cunningham (very quiet) and Robinson. You are their constituents and apart from the football fan aspect moving from the city could affect jobs and investment, especially in a run down area like north-east Coventry
<br />
<br />

NO, TIME TO ACCEPT WE ARE WHERE WE ARE AND FORGET THE OWNERSHIP 'ISSUE' and BACK & SUPPORT THE MANAGER & THE TEAM!
PUSB!

torchomatic

Jesus wept (and I'm not addressing you). There's only David Cameron left. As for Ainsworth? What good did he do last time?

rupert_bear

<br />
<br />

NO, TIME TO ACCEPT WE ARE WHERE WE ARE AND FORGET THE OWNERSHIP 'ISSUE' and BACK & SUPPORT THE MANAGER & THE TEAM!
PUSB!
Fair play, you have your opinion, i think it sucks but that's democracey, very much a minority view point i believe though.

_brian_

I got on to my MP and he said "Ooof, gerroff, you're too heavy!!!" LOL! Only joking - I didn't really!

jesus-wept

]In fairness to Bob we don't know yet as i don't think this Otium bid has reached it's conclusion yet. All that's happened so far is procedure and legal jargon. Otium getting the nod from the FL is a long way off IMO.

Grendel

Fair play, you have your opinion, i think it sucks but that's democracey, very much a minority view point i believe though.

Lets make a deal then. Go and form your own forum - call it ACL are the greatest - and leave the minority to talk about the football club.

torchomatic

Eh? He said "back and support the manager and the team! PUSB!" and you say "I think it sucks"? :confused:

torchomatic

A slip of the fingers there, eh? Seems like you have to put those three little letters in every sentence. :)

When have you ever mentioned anything other than your beloved acl ?

fernandopartridge

Yes, I am sure it's absolutely in Robinson's interests to have the whole story laid out in time for the general election.

torchomatic

RegTheDonk

Cash for questions then. How much does it cost these days to have a question raised at PMQ?

Shall we have a whip round?

Users who are viewing this thread