TM's message (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

“Generally the mistakes have been cut down with four clean sheets away from home but it has been a different kettle of fish at the Ricoh because you have to try to go out and win the match, and that generally exposes you a little bit.
“I contemplate a lot of things and maybe we should have been more defensive and sat in and not attacked as much against Crewe, and yet my nature is to go out and attack. But at the same time we are not blessed with goal scorers.”

The contrast between TM and SP is stark, actually telling it like it is. Giving us as fans the clarity and honesty we deserve, not continually spewing the same old generalised comments.

LB87ccfc

“Generally the mistakes have been cut down with four clean sheets away from home but it has been a different kettle of fish at the Ricoh because you have to try to go out and win the match, and that generally exposes you a little bit.
“I contemplate a lot of things and maybe we should have been more defensive and sat in and not attacked as much against Crewe, and yet my nature is to go out and attack. But at the same time we are not blessed with goal scorers.”

The contrast between TM and SP is stark, actually telling it like it is. Giving us as fans the clarity and honesty we deserve, not continually spewing the same old generalised comments.

Highlighted part - The story of our season.

bringbackrattles

Tonylinc

Whoever said that the best form of defence is attack was absolutely right! Set this lot up for a draw and shit will happen.

J

Jack Griffin

dont-panic.jpg

Otis

“You have to have a calmness and aggression about you and play the game – go and win your individual battles and not get sucked into a scrap, which is maybe not our strength." TM

I wouldn't doubt for a single second that the game will indeed be a scrap unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread