To stay up we need new blood quickly (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

Todays result confirms to me significant player additions are needed to stay up. Okay it sounded like we played okay but this was more or less our strongest team, you can argue Sammy Clingan was out but that's about it. We need 4 players minimum better than we have at the moment and no-one to leave including Clingan.
And these new additions need to be in place by the next league fixture so we have ten or eleven days. Others are bringing in new faces now. This is the big test are sisu still pulling the financial strings if they are god help us.

EleanorRigby

it was only 1-0 away too arguably the best team in the league
We lost ! to a team who it could be said were on a bit of a slump and we had more oe less our best players playing. I am a glass half full merchant and i do believe we can win enough games to get out of the bottom three but not with this group of players. To stay up we need to bring in atleast 4 players good enough to go straight into the first team starting with our next league match.

rob9872

it was only 1-0 away too arguably the best team in the league

The 1 isn't the [problem, it's the 0 that needs addressing. I don't think we have or will score enough goals or from enough areas to give ourselves a chance. I would guess we all knew as soon as they scored, that our chance had gone. We don't score, we don't win away and havent won from behind for so long that Victoria was on the throne. I'm afraid the writing has been on the wall foir some time, but if we go down fighting in the way that we have recently 'had a go' then we will all be back for more.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We lost ! to a team who it could be said were on a bit of a slump and we had more oe less our best players playing. I am a glass half full merchant and i do believe we can win enough games to get out of the bottom three but not with this group of players. To stay up we need to bring in atleast 4 players good enough to go straight into the first team starting with our next league match.
West Ham had 4 players returning from injury/suspension today which could have contributed to there "slump".

It goes without saying we need new players if we are to stay up.

EleanorRigby

But who come to a team at the bottom of the league going no where ?
On loan, you'll be surprised they need to be in the shop window too. Can only see us getting in loan players anyway. I just get this feeling we have been here before, talk talk talk all month about new signingS and end up with one brought in at the last minute, like young Gardner as the last loan window closed. We can't blame Dulieu and Clouting this time.

Users who are viewing this thread