Today's attendance (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Who's going today...and what do you think the attendance will actually be.( not the bullshit figure including non attending season tickets).

I would like to think the last home game would be reasonable but reckon it wIll be about 8000

pusbccfc

Would be nice to see 12k there. Not much to ask considering its a sunny last day of the season!

Skyblueloyal

Who's going today...and what do you think the attendance will actually be.( not the bullshit figure including non attending season tickets).

I would like to think the last home game would be reasonable but reckon it wIll be about 8000

9,748 not going as I going to the cricket instead

TakeMeHome

I am tempted to leave it, trying to get tickets from the Website which is down, ringing the phones which aren't being answered (despite both saying it will be available today). I will probably walk up but usually they start handing tickets out for block 17 and as I am taking 2 youngsters with me I don't really want them getting stuck in the SISU out issues and would rather sit in the middle by the halfway line. Anyone know if this is possible with walk up?

cloughie

I am tempted to leave it, trying to get tickets from the Website which is down, ringing the phones which aren't being answered (despite both saying it will be available today). I will probably walk up but usually they start handing tickets out for block 17 and as I am taking 2 youngsters with me I don't really want them getting stuck in the SISU out issues and would rather sit in the middle by the halfway line. Anyone know if this is possible with walk up?

Once inside you can find plenty of empty seats to choose from , no one bothers which seat you are in unless you take a seat thats sold

ccfcdan

I'm taking my son to his first game today. He's not 3 until May. Anyone know how much it will be for him?

WillieStanley

Well I reckon I'll be counted twice. Going as a guest of the SBITC and they'll obviously count my ST on top of that!!

Baginton

im not going

long season with too many cold draughty games

missed the last home game with man flu and can't be arsed with this one either

9k max with feck all to play for

bring on the long summer in admin :sleep:

well done ACL for starting the process for our point deduction
you couldnt have waited til our promotion push was over?
you know, Championship clubs are charged more rent than a League one club!!

Last edited:

WillieStanley

I'm taking my son to his first game today. He's not 3 until May. Anyone know how much it will be for him?

If he's a JSB there may be a voucher that either covers his cost or yours. Otherwise, I think about a fiver. That's based on my memory of last season though. It's worth, next season getting him a season ticket because under 7s are free. That way you can just pick the most appropriate games for him to go to.

Ashdown1

I'm going, may as well, if events turned out really bad for us it could be our last !! I doubt it though and I'm not expecting many to bother with it !

ccfcdan

If he's a JSB there may be a voucher that either covers his cost or yours. Otherwise, I think about a fiver. That's based on my memory of last season though. It's worth, next season getting him a season ticket because under 7s are free. That way you can just pick the most appropriate games for him to go to.

thanks, ill get him a season ticket next season. Not sure I wanna sit over in the jsb area though!

Users who are viewing this thread