Today's U21 game (1 Viewer)

0-0 draw at home to Derby County today. My first ever Under 21 game. Derby were by far the better team int he first half but in the second half we were mucy better going forward, with some very encouraging signs from some of our youngsters. I was very impressed with Henderson, Philliskirk and Daniels, whilst Stewart looked at lot better than i've seen him before. Much better pace and movement, passing very good too. Ball disapointed though. He had some great chances, took too much time and wasted some brilliant oppurtunities. Theres some real potential in our youth squad, they showed that today, but a rather disapointing game. Still, it was only a quid. Football for a quid? I gotta take that up. Will be going to many more U21 games next season and i hope many of you will. Its only a quid so if you dont have work on a Monday, come down to the Ricoh and support our boys :)

Any body of note playing for derby? Or were they just kids?

The full team was:
Dunn
J.Clarke Henderson Azille-Moore Stewart
Roberts Ruffels Thomas
Philliskirk Ball Daniels

No subs were made for City

Derby team was:

Legzdins
O'Connor Roberts Gjokaj Brayford
Bennett Jacobs Hanson Hoganson
Vernam Doyle

Dales and Smith were brought on as subs in the 2nd half

Many there? Do you all sit in the main stand?

We sat in the Lloyds Pharmacy stand. They only open that stand for the U21 games. There wasnt many people there. I'd say there was 50 at the most, but we did meet Nigel Clough, Steven Pressley and some CCFC players like Cyrus and Willis. I think we need more people to come to the U21 games to give them more confidence which would help their development. Its only £1 for kids and £3 for adults. You have to enter through the main entrance at the Ricoh to the right of the old Club Shop

Users who are viewing this thread