Tomb Raider (1 Viewer)

Marty

It's fantastic, Really enjoying this game, It's not a true successor to the earlier games as it's a lot more action based and plays more like a 3rd person shooter. The puzzles are still in there but are a hell of a lot easier then the previous games.

The game seems like it'll be quite short, I've played around 2-3 hours and I'm already at 25% completion.

This game is class and warrants the praise it gets. :p

Marty

It's completed, amazing game but the end is quite poor. Leaves it nicely open for a squeal though. :rolleyes:

Going to 100% it, I think it's an early contender for game of the year. :pimp:

NuneatonSkyBlue

I can't get enough of it! Ive just reached the last fast travel camp so im going back and making sure all the other areas are 100% complete.

Marty

You can 100% complete once the story is finished. I couldn't wait to find out what happened. ;)

Covstu

on my lovefilm list so will likely be about 6 months time!! I cannot stop playing borderlands 2!!

Maaaaaardy

Oh man it was incredible! I completed it in about a week and then sold it for £25. Considering I bought it for £32 it effectively wipes out the debt to my sister haha so good bet :) onto Tiger Woods! And Bioshock...

Users who are viewing this thread