Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

So who's paying on the day tomorrow then?

Warm sunny day ahead, easy journey....should be at least a few hundred xtra on the day ah?

Me + my lad will be paying tomorrow

pusbccfc

Hopefully hundreds.

oucho

It's good to see such a healthy turnout - not sure why this one is so popular? Went there under Mowbray for a Christmas week game and I'm sure we didn't take more than 600-700??

Then again with a positive first 2 games, people back from hols, not a million miles up the road, perhaps it's not too much of a surprise.

ccfctommy

It's good to see such a healthy turnout - not sure why this one is so popular? Went there under Mowbray for a Christmas week game and I'm sure we didn't take more than 600-700??

Then again with a positive first 2 games, people back from hols, not a million miles up the road, perhaps it's not too much of a surprise.

This may be our most local game I think. This and Port Vale.

oucho

This may be our most local game I think. This and Port Vale.

north-and-south-png.7600

This is all the L2 grounds this season with us bang in the middle. The two clubs next to each other to our north west are Vale and Crewe, the three in a bunch just north of us are, working south to north, Notts County, Mansfield and Chesterfield. Lincoln and Grimsby are further east. Looking south, the nearest clubs appear to be Cheltenham and Cambridge.

Joy Division

Do we know how many tickets there are on the gate? Might actually be able to make this afterall

Users who are viewing this thread