Tonights phone in (1 Viewer)

Cavan O'Doherty

Yeah but he isn't phoning up to rant about the game when he doesn't really know what happened, who played etc.
Yes that's true. Another one is when someone comes on and hasn't thought about what they are going to say. What's the point if you're not going to say anything of note!

Nick

Administrator
Yes that's true. Another one is when someone comes on and hasn't thought about what they are going to say. What's the point if you're not going to say anything of note!

OR when it is 6 year old kids who's parent has obviously just thrown the phone at them.

Sky Blue Harry H

To be fair I have to remind my Dad now and then who's who.

Having been on holiday and not seen any of the new players yet, I am glad that we have Vincenti at 6' 5" and Grimmer with a crop of blonde hair - that's at least 2 that I'll get right against Newport!

stevefloyd

Get an ex player on and a current one too, be great to hear their views although the current ones would have to be briefed on what they gave out but a general chat would be great

NortonSkyBlue

Get an ex player on and a current one too, be great to hear their views although the current ones would have to be briefed on what they gave out but a general chat would be great
It would be interesting to understand what the thinking is at the station. Are the hosts employed by the station or are they freelance? if they are freelance then it is easy for the station to change the format.
If they are employed by the station then lobbying the station should lead to a rethink on the program content.
It certainly is a dated format but relies on fan participation. Shit in = shit out.

Users who are viewing this thread