Tony Andreu in Training (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Training or not, that's decent!

no_loyalty

I'm not going to say he is decent until he scores an overhead kick from the halfway line, in a competitive match

pusbccfc

He is a class above.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
My mate is a Norwich season ticket holder and he messaged as soon as we signed him and said he is a great player and one to score a lot for us

Liquid Gold

Norwich paid £1.2m for him not that long ago, he had a decent season in the Scottish championship last season and transfermarkt still has his value down as £450k. I cannot fathom why they would release him. Must have something to do with us dropping clauses in the Maddison deal.

Astute

Is it me or does it look like 2 different shots put together?

Skybluefaz

I think I'd put Tony in in place of Beavon on satdee and make McNulty the spearhead of the attack. Give Duckens half hour for Vincenti again and it will be like watching Brazil.

Otis

I think I'd put Tony in in place of Beavon on satdee and make McNulty the spearhead of the attack. Give Duckens half hour for Vincenti again and it will be like watching Brazil.
Brazil against Germany in the last World Cup?

Brylowes

Far to much height off the chest, by the time the balls dropped to his shooting level
There'd have been at least two defenders all over him.
Also if you're going to go for glory from that distance, you should really be doing your
Best to direct the ball towards one of the corners.;)

Nah, great technique.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread