Top 5 Goals of the Robins era (2 Viewers)

Samo

The O'Hare goal away at Brum, if only for the sunglasses celebration.

lord_garrincha

No order, all about their importance:

Clarke-Harris pen v Mansfield
Biamou's 2nd v Notts County leg
Can't split Godden's single strikes against Pompey/Rotherham/SLand
Ostigard v Rotherham
Hamer v Boro 2nd leg, although for Wilson's goal, we're not playing that game... so maybe Wilson.

Special mention for Gyokeres v Wigan... may have added a few mill to his fee with that one.

Jonny

Godden v Ipswich in the final game of the 19/20 season. What a turn as he recieves the ball. We were going to win the league even if Covid didn't decide it!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Some quality goals and unbelievable memories already brought up on this thread but personally think the best still hasn't been spoken about. Bakayoko vs Fleetwood.

JohnWH

Not good goals, but memorable for this season:

1. Watford(?) defender wildly misjudging a routine backpass to keeper for funniest own goal.
2. Ayari's
3. Bobby's enthusiastic and well placed slot into his own near post

pusbccfc

Walsh goal is the best goal I've ever seen live. Probably the best Coventry goal in history when broken down. It's impeccable. Weak foot as well.

The best celebration from fans is Biamou at MK Dons. I've never seen an away end like that.

Kingokings204

So many to chose from. One that is inevitable is the hamer goal in the second leg to boro. Never had a night like that ever. The drive home was an absolute pleasure strolling in to work in the morning as if I’m king of the world.

the playoff final goal was great and weird to experience such an emotion. We were down and out at half time and I could swear we would go on to win it. Still haven’t got over it of course.

And here is one that hasn’t been mentioned but the equalizer against Bournemouth 2-2 last kick of the game. Todd kane. Wind took it in from a cross. Such a buzz and ran across the park outside the stadium faster than usain bolt.

Terry Gibson's perm

The first one that can to mind isn’t the best but at the time felt it was the Jordan Willis one in the play off final, he had no right scoring that. If I remember correctly is was one of mini TGP’s first games and I was holding him at the time and nearly threw him in the air.

Milne Out

The first one that can to mind isn’t the best but at the time felt it was the Jordan Willis one in the play off final, he had no right scoring that. If I remember correctly is was one of mini TGP’s first games and I was holding him at the time and nearly threw him in the air.
I’d backed him at 33/1 , so a memorable one for me !

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Not good goals, but memorable for this season:

1. Watford(?) defender wildly misjudging a routine backpass to keeper for funniest own goal.
2. Ayari's
3. Bobby's enthusiastic and well placed slot into his own near post
Funny enough that watford own goal was scored by Hoedt

baldy

So many to chose from. One that is inevitable is the hamer goal in the second leg to boro. Never had a night like that ever. The drive home was an absolute pleasure strolling in to work in the morning as if I’m king of the world.

the playoff final goal was great and weird to experience such an emotion. We were down and out at half time and I could swear we would go on to win it. Still haven’t got over it of course.

And here is one that hasn’t been mentioned but the equalizer against Bournemouth 2-2 last kick of the game. Todd kane. Wind took it in from a cross. Such a buzz and ran across the park outside the stadium faster than usain bolt.

Kanes goal has been mentioned

MTK

Hamer at Wembley.

Not for the quality of it, though it was a decent goal in it's own right, but because the feeling when that went in was like nothing else. Just incredible.
If he hadn’t gone off injured, we’d have won. I’ll always believe that

Users who are viewing this thread