Torquay away (1 Viewer)

ccfcadz

Looks like a winnable game. cant imagine we'll get much of an allocation as their ground only holds 6,000......

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Yeah we should beat them !
I was kinda dissapointed i wanted to draw a big club as i never got to see and of the cup matches in the last couple of years :/

Should be a good game though, the atmosphere in them type of grounds is often much better, take for example Colchester last season, a quality day out :D
I am also worried though about what type of allocation we will be given,does anyone know what they usually give and will they be giving us extra or will they just want to fill it with mainly their support?

John
pusb

ccfcadz

According to the torquay fans the ground holds 6000 and they reckon we will get between 1,200 and 1,600. So non ST holders will probably struggle

jagman

O.K. the games apotential banana skin but i would much rather be playing Torquay than one of the big clubs i.e. Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc. We must have a wonderful chance of progressing to the fifth round.

Last edited by a moderator:

simmouk

Administrator
I do think the game is winnable, but like jagman says, also a potential banana skin - we need to just play a good match, not just assume we can win it. The result against Kiddy was pleasing but by no means a completely storming victory, just a comfortable one I think - so I would hope if we're going to beat them, that we play them off the park as well?! Or maybe that's too much to ask?! At the final whistle I'd happily take 3 points witha 0-1!

Users who are viewing this thread