2 x centre half
1 x Centre Mid
2 x Striker
1 x keeper
1 x full back
No money No hope. :wacky:

Sky Blue Harry H

What bothers me most is.....

Who will want to come to us who is experienced (which we need) AND is any good, on wages that are likely to be .... average (at best?)
The best hope is a combination of loans (I know, I know) who turn out to be half decent, or the better players from a league/leagues below. I don't really want more loans, but can't see that TF's budget will allow for an alternative.

Terry Gibson's perm

Out: fees
Stevenson
Willis
RCC

Out: no fee
Wright
Tudgay
McCann
Page
Ricketts ( retired )

In:
New Assistant Manager
2 x centre half
1 x Centre Mid
2 x Striker
1 x keeper
1 x full back

The central midfielder will be the loan of Stevenson(although I hope not as he deserves to get away and improve)

They will probably offer a Tudgay a new deal and class him as another (if they do that's it for me)

Astute

I predict that we will be looking through the window at players that would vastly improve our squad. But what actually happens is they will be around the back looking in the skips at the out of date stuff hoping to get lucky.

steve82

Sold
Stevenson- balance the books
Willis- to strengthen team
Harries- maybe, to strengthen team

Loans returned
Wright
McCann
Sterry
Agyei
McBean

In: frees and loans
Kevin Nugent as assistant
2 x centre half (Nathan Clarke as one, likely to be very cheap or free)
1 x left back (Lewis page extended)
1 x right back
1 x Centre Mid (experienced, possibly Lloyd James of Exeter formerly at Orient dependent on price, likely 60-100k tops)
1 x attacking mid, (West Ham boy)
2 x Striker (experienced target man)

rupert_bear

I think anyone who comes in will either be a short term contract until end of the season or a loan. Then yet another elongated re-build throughout the summer the quality will be dependent on what division we are in...and who the owners are !!

Bristol sky blue

I think Sordell will be sold - remember that season when Jutkievicz (sp.?) was sold without Andy Thorne's consent? How to battle against relegation CCFC style: sell your top scorer.... Can see it happening because I think Sordell is still a half decent striker if given service (or not shunted out onto the left wing).

SISU will sell whoever commands a fee in this window, they don't care.

Slade has said he'll have to wheel & deal - possibly he might have to react when a player doesn't turn up for training because he's been sold!

Esoterica

My transfer window predictions are that it will open on 1st January 2017 and will close on 31st January at approximately 11pm GMT.

Sky Blue Kid

Out: fees
Stevenson
Willis
RCC

Out: no fee
Wright
Tudgay
McCann
Page
Ricketts ( retired )

In:
New Assistant Manager
2 x centre half
1 x Centre Mid
2 x Striker
1 x keeper
1 x full back
Not a bad prediction mate, but I'd go with... Out for a fee Stokes as well.......Out no fee 100% agree......... In 1xCentre Half......1x Keeper.....1x Striker...1x Left Back....... Also predict purse strings getting tighter ;)

stupot07

Sold
Stevenson

Out
Wright
McCann
Agyei
Page

Keep
Starry (I'd let him go and play willis right back)

In
2x CB's
1x CM (I think we need 2 if Stevenson doesn't stay on loan)
1x RM
1x LB (stokes still injured)
2x CF

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

I don't get why people think Tudgay will be leaving in Jan? He's under contract and surely no-one is wanting to sign him.

skybluebeduff

Why do people think RCC would be sold?

We'd be lucky to get £50k for him, he's done poor all year, he flaps when the ball is in the air, he's not even an average keeper.

steve82

I don't get why people think Tudgay will be leaving in Jan? He's under contract and surely no-one is wanting to sign him.

Why do people think RCC would be sold?

We'd be lucky to get £50k for him, he's done poor all year, he flaps when the ball is in the air, he's not even an average keeper.

We have no choice but to sell in Jan, Fisher has stated it.

We've only RCC, Harries, Willis, Turnbull, Stevenson, JJ, and Reid under any respectable contract to likely to command any decent fee....

The rest are not worth a fee or out of contract end of the year.
Out of them it's only likely lameries, Sordell, Rose and Stokes you'd likely get a few pennies for.
The rest be worth more in a development fee in the summer after offering them poor terms.

Tudgay were lumbered with unless a club like Chesterfield came in for him and said he'd start every week could I see him leaving for free.

Sordell won't be sold as he's worth nothing to sell with 6 months left on his deal, and it's easier to find him a partner than to find a pair of strikers.

Sordell and Reid will be a big part of RS plans

GaryJones

We will nearly get a 20 goals a season striker but we will just miss out.
We will come really close to getting a commanding centre-half but we will not be able to agree terms.

So on and so forth!

Gaz71

5ec9e808739ef958e5a688de062571fd.png

Nick

Administrator
Smacks of another Stephen Hunt situation if true. I can't really remember him as a player to know if it is worth the risk or not.

Users who are viewing this thread