Transfer Window Predictions (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Just looked myself and almost every one they follow is a footballer. Could be any of the beggars !!

Bristol R, Torquay, Leeds amongst others. And that was just in about the first 15 of over 900...

Perhaps if, or when, the game goes she I can recommence :)..

Based in London so I assume It will be someone from charlton or orient that's been with slade. Could be Robles anyway

Otis

Agree with this. I think Turnbull is alright. Willis messes up a few times but this is very rarely mentioned.
Willis has had some very good games for us though over the years. Turnbull has shown nothing. Think that's the difference and why he's highlighted.

Captain Dart

Not in there squad today
Likewise Callum Wilson benched for Bournemouth and they're winning 2-0. That big money transfer can't be for off.

chiefdave

Everything we're hearing makes it seem he's got his targets, or a least a decent number of them, all lined up and ready to go. A world away from the summer when we were scrambling round at the last minute as everything had fallen through. Hopefully he gets in who he's after.

In an ideal world we wouldn't want players who couldn't get a game elsewhere but given where we are staying up is the number one objective this season.

ccfchoi87

Turner is wrong. Slade said 2 Championship players and 1 L1 player.

L1 player is Clarke.
1 experienced championship player and another championship player who is young but has almost 100 first team appearances.

Sounds good, also sounds like you're in the know?

Gaz71

990d2e8b24e0d031397108223e1f53b1.png

Evo1883

Haven't read all the thread but by all accounts sordell going Burton and Stuart beavon coming here

chiefdave

Would be a good signing. Think he would command a fee though. 33 goals in 69 starts and 18 sub appearances.

higgs

Would be a good signing obviously gone stale at orient and played well for slade fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread