Transfer Window Predictions (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

70033731e8eed8c4ac9b23499119b7ad.png

And also coming from league 2, slade spoke as if he was coming from the champ, we'll see but I doubt it's him to be signed before monday

Gaz71

And also coming from league 2, slade spoke as if he was coming from the champ, we'll see but I doubt it's him to be signed before monday

To be honest I'm just pleased he's acting quickly and getting players in, looking forward to the Bolton game now.

higgs

If sordell is off then we need another striker as all we are left with is tudgay and Thomass

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

steve82

Was just going to post that. Breaking news in the CT hours after the rest of the world knew about it!

How slow.... I called it last week. Telegraph are so behind I'm sure it's still the 30th at telegraph towers!!

2 or 3 lined up already for day one.... the difference a manager who understands the level we're at!!

In RS we should trust!!

torchomatic

2 or 3 lined up already for day one.... the difference a manager who understands the level we're at!!

In RS we should trust!!

Yes this is how business should be done. Not a last minute panic.

Last edited:

ccfclinney

Jay Simpson has handed in a transfer request at orient today also .. where will he be on the move to. Slade got the best out of him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't really understand why people get on Turnbull's back but Willis seems immune from criticism, Willis is all over the place.
Willis does mess up a bit but 80℅ of the time Willis can recover his mistake by using his pace.

When Turnbull messes up 80℅ of the time it ends up in the net as Turnbull either can't recover or he brings his man down.

Gazolba

Sordell for Beavon seems like a very poor exchange to me.
Sordell is an ex-England international and is 25 and 5'10", Beavon is 32, 5' 7", and scored most of his goals in non-league 9-12 years ago!
Their current scoring rates are not much different. Both less than 10 goals a season. Neither will set us on fire.

higgs

Sordell for Beavon seems like a very poor exchange to me.
Sordell is an ex-England international and is 25 and 5'10", Beavon is 32, 5' 7", and scored most of his goals in non-league 9-12 years ago!
Their current scoring rates are not much different. Both less than 10 goals a season. Neither will set us on fire.
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing sordell go if we replaced him with a striker with a better record than beavon but having said that I haven't seen him play so don't know what slade has seen if we are signing him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

The problem here hasn't been the strikers , it's not like they are missing a hatfull of chances every game , they have no service whatsoever .
We need a couple of midfielders with the ability to not just create chances but to actually contribute a few goals here and there , we need a striker because of the loans going back , we need a centre half and a right winger

Otis

Can I just ask, can we make sure anyone else we bring in this week isn't cuptied for the Checkatrade Trophy!!!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Can I just ask, can we make sure anyone else we bring in this week isn't cuptied for the Checkatrade Trophy!!!

Good thinking Otis and we should be resting players in the league to keep them fresh for the cup:emoji_relaxed:

steve82

Was just thinking this... so close to a trophy, and to league exit.. RS needs backing to fund a striker

no_loyalty

Agreed but good that Stevenson is still here though. And Willis and RCC.

Is this a window where we don't actually sell anyone? Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly hope so, but if they get a decant offer for Tudgay they should let him go

rupert_bear

We need a centre forward and need one now, this checkatrade trophy run has put us into the prize money £50k for getting to the semis and should we get to the Final another £100k surely that gives a few extra bob to be able to look for bigger fish should it be a loan or short term contract to the end of the season. Less than a week left so lets watch this space.

Users who are viewing this thread