TV or Stream for Today (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I have Torrent Stream Controller and Ace Stream on my phone and Android TV Box. On Saturday afternoons there are always games on, usually from the Prem, sometimes with English commentary but mostly in Russian. I'll have a check when the game kicks off just in case but I doubt we'll be on.

smouch1975

It's not on
Extract from the Telegraph
Thier grammar mistakes, not mine

Why on a Sunday?

The game has been moved as Stoke City are playing at home on the Sunday.

The local police force don't like to have Vale and Stoke at home on the same day. It's been not being televised.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

usskyblue

water_stream___rocks_anim_gif_by_animanon-d2zh44h.gif

Port Vale game on TV / KODI ?

Does anyone know whether there is a kodi stream for the Port Vale game ? Or whether the game is showing live on foreign satellite ? Thanks

GaryJones

Cant see anywhere you can watch it found a link but cant get it to work.

Last edited:
H

Huckerby

Does anyone know whether there is a kodi stream for the Port Vale game ? Or whether the game is showing live on foreign satellite ? Thanks
Unless it's actually being televised somewhere it won't be

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

andrew.roberts

According to Sky, tonight's game is on Sky Sports 1. I was also wondering if anybody could recommend where to watch it on Kodi

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

andrew.roberts

I don't have sky because I live in Spain and it's also illegal. I was at the Fleetwood game a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately can't get back for every game. Do you suggest that I don't make an effort to watch tonight's game ?

Astute

pay for sky. dont be doing illegal activities!
What is illegal about watching on Kodi?

There will be quite a few channels with it on. Should be a fair few in English with Sky having it on.

chiefdave

If you used a VPN or DNS service that made it seem like you were in the UK you could get a NowTV 1 day pass.

chiefdave

I do have a VPN. That's a good idea, I'll look into it. Thanks
Now TV streams are pretty reliable and a 24 hour pass is something like £7 I think. Only tends to fall over on massive games with loads of people trying to watch - shouldn't be a problem tonight!

Personally I'd rather pay £7 and get a decent stream than mess around with trying to find a dodgy stream.

andrew.roberts

I've just signed up for a 24 hour pass so I'm hopefully not upsetting anybody although I am hiding my actual geographical location.... Hope that's okay.
Thanks chiefdave for the tip

Astute

yeah use kodi all you want. just dont do anything illegal like watch cov vs wycombe on it.
I know you struggle to understand simple things sometimes. So I will try to explain to you.

Kodi is legal. It is legal to watch anything streamed on it as long as the content is legal. It is not legal to store anything from it. It is not legal to sell any equipment where you can watch paid for items. It is not illegal to download something temporarily that allows you to watch paid for items for free. It is illegal to stream these items for people to watch. It isn't illegal to watch them.

But watch this space. An EU judge made the ruling. But a different one could be made in the future.

covcity4life

I know you struggle to understand simple things sometimes. So I will try to explain to you.

Kodi is legal. It is legal to watch anything streamed on it as long as the content is legal. It is not legal to store anything from it. It is not legal to sell any equipment where you can watch paid for items. It is not illegal to download something temporarily that allows you to watch paid for items for free. It is illegal to stream these items for people to watch. It isn't illegal to watch them.

But watch this space. An EU judge made the ruling. But a different one could be made in the future.

hahha what a ridiculous thing to get rude about. i dont care what you do was just joking around.

if you cant afford sky thats your issue. do the kodi thing.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'm ok I've got sky but if a game is on bt sport i watch on my laptop cricfree tv,Just click on the tiny crosses when the picture comes up!

Astute

hahha what a ridiculous thing to get rude about. i dont care what you do was just joking around.

if you cant afford sky thats your issue. do the kodi thing.
Sky have ruined British football. I refuse to pay money to them that helps them continue to do so. NOPM to Sky.

And ridiculous? Comments like yours make a myth a true fact to many.All you have to do is keep it to private viewing.

covcity4life

Sky have ruined British football. I refuse to pay money to them that helps them continue to do so. NOPM to Sky.

And ridiculous? Comments like yours make a myth a true fact to many.All you have to do is keep it to private viewing.
Im pretty sure sky or any other tv company dint want their streams shown on different platforms. Is this like wheb people download tv or films abd say its not illegal because they will buy the box set

If you wanna use kodi go for it. Dont make out like its a moral stance vs sky though

Astute

Im pretty sure sky or any other tv company dint want their streams shown on different platforms. Is this like wheb people download tv or films abd say its not illegal because they will buy the box set

If you wanna use kodi go for it. Dont make out like its a moral stance vs sky though
Of course Sky don't want us to use it. They want you to pay £100 a month to watch what you can get for free.

I have paid for Sky for years for just about everything. The wife likes it for recording when at work. I got it when it first came out. I still have it but will be binning it soon. I pay for all the film channels but have to pay for films on top of that. And that is not just the latest ones. I went to watch a film that was over 50 years old. They were charging for it. The price goes up by well over inflation each year.

I currently pay £41 for everything but sport. It goes up any time now. Then I make the phone call to cancel. They piss you about and then offer it for much less. But this time it will be gone.

MatthewWallis

I use the ZemTv add on for Kodi it's good apart from BT Sport never works when football is on, can choose to watch specific channels or go to events and will show all links for each game

Philosorapter

I would recommend Kodi 16 with the Pulse build available on the Ares Wizard. Everything you need for a home entertainment kit minus the Jack Daniels.

Users who are viewing this thread