Twitter... (1 Viewer)

Otis

Don't even know what a Tweet League is.

Do please enlighten me!! :D

CovClaire

@CovClaire I don't tweet a lot apart from the odd expletive on match days ;-) Following quite a lot of CCFC fans already and will add those who post here too.

skybluebolland

The tweet league: @CCFCtweetleague

Basically, Coventry prediction league. Send you Coventry match predictions to that name, 1 point for correct win lose or draw, and 3 points for correct score. There's a full website and everything, and table

CovClaire

Lol that was the Bristol game whilst having a few pints in the Cedars, I'm usually a very polite person, but think I just put into words what everyone else was thinking.

Just realised I need to change my twitter profile - it still says I'm feeling optimistic about this season :-/

Walking Bird

City fans "Tweets" usually consist of the words "Bastard" "Fuck" "Shit" . Thats pretty much it!
Thats all i say on matchdays usually! @Dicky72

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't stand Twatter! Wouldn't entertain it if I was paid to use it!

cornoccfc

Can't stand Twatter! Wouldn't entertain it if I was paid to use it!

Depends how it's used.

It's great to talk about current events- i.e. within seconds of something happening in the world, it's debated over twitter.

Ashley Young should know- he's been top trend 2 weekends running :facepalm:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You a Facebook man HH?

I use FB but am VERY selective who I choose as "friends". I just use it to keep in touch with family. Can't understand why some people have over 1,000 friends on their list? I had a look at Twatter once, registered, and within about 30 seconds I had messages from strangers saying they wish to "follow me"! Made me feel like I was being stalked. Promptly un-registered my account and have never been back!

Otis

I use FB but am VERY selective who I choose as "friends". I just use it to keep in touch with family. Can't understand why some people have over 1,000 friends on their list? I had a look at Twatter once, registered, and within about 30 seconds I had messages from strangers saying they wish to "follow me"! Made me feel like I was being stalked. Promptly un-registered my account and have never been back!

I dream of being stalked.

might be hard to understand but cov a big city and alot people know eachother i have 850 friends on there and know everyone of them

Users who are viewing this thread