Two demonstrations planned for this week... (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How many people turning up?
You should go to find out dont moan that the numbers were low and people didn't give a damn if you then say I did't go. Doesnt matter how many turn up just make sure youre there I will be even if there are only ten of us there. But if you do turn up remember keep it sensible!

Covstu

i admire the trust for doing this but on a more practical note cant they protest on days where fans can attend!!!

skybluejelly

the problem i have we these peaceful demos is that people start of chanting we want sisu out ..which is fine ..but it very quickly becomes f~ck off sisu-- sisu F~ck off..which sort of takes away from the whole peaceful protest.. especially if you want to bring kids along to protest.

Nick

Administrator
the problem i have we these peaceful demos is that people start of chanting we want sisu out ..which is fine ..but it very quickly becomes f~ck off sisu-- sisu F~ck off..which sort of takes away from the whole peaceful protest.. especially if you want to bring kids along to protest.

How long until a protest is removed from the Hilton?

Are people booking a day off work to go and protest? For the holiday form:

Reason - To go and protest in the Hilton Reception.

Surely somebody like Tim or the administrator will be reading the plans and just rearrange somewhere else. Then I'd put the news on and watch some people chanting SISU out at some poor hotel porter when there was no meeting there.

Users who are viewing this thread