Tyson Fury tests positive (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

What on earth as he done?! Don't get how some think they can get away with it.

Gazolba

You mean his DNA is human?

Pipehitterz

all seems a little weird
asupposedly positive and negative BEFORE klit fight and nothing since other charge and a ban lifted

is he really a drugs cheat? i doubt it
why allow him to fight?
why lift a ban?

Nick

Administrator
If he has been tested positive, why isnt he suspended? Co-incidence his cousin was also?

CCFC88

Theres definitely something fishy going on here, a conspiracy against team Fury maybe?
Tyson has been very outspoken about drugs in boxing in the past, surely he's not that naïve to come out and speak so strongly against drug cheats whilst doing it himself.
I think he'll be cleared.

CCFC88

How I follow it is.....
UKAD (UK Antidoping) find samples that test positive, suspend TF and HF on the same day he rolls his ankle and postpones rematch (this is the part that's fishy to me, could just be a massive coincidence)
UKAD suspends anyone they believe to be cheating on a temporary suspension as normal practice
UKAD lifts suspension allowing TF to go ahead with rematch, they say they will await outcome of NADP

My thoughts are, if they were sure or even have a suspicion that the panel will find him guilty he must continue to be suspended, lift in suspension points towards a false positive and would tie in with Peter Furys comments on twitter yesterday, and TF saying that he is going to sue UKAD.

Not sure why it has made BBC headlines today/yesterday, although I would suspect this is because the UKAD will not normally announce a temporary suspension whilst waiting for NADP outcome, however due to the Furys announcing they will be sueing UKAD they have had to come out and make a statement.

If suspensions are not normally announced the injury would work as a way of suspending the rematch without announcing that they were temporarily suspended, now the suspension has been lifted its all out in the open.

If I remember correctly Hughie was lined up to fight Dylan Whyte but was pulled due to fatigue.

Hadji10

He's not been tested positive. His sample had trace amounts of nandrolone in it and his B sample was clean.

henry the wasp

Where is it reported that his B sample is negative? He would have had to piss in a container ,then this one sample would have been split into Two. A and B.
Once he was informed that something wasn't right with the A sample, he would have asked for his B to be tested. If his B was clear, then he is clear and no need for a ban or for any of these hearings.
I don't know if he was/is on the juice, but he'd have to be a massive tit to use Deca.

Users who are viewing this thread