Uncharted 4 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

It's certainly not an ugly game. Finished it, which is a good sign as it normally takes me months with a game to get into double figures hours, whereas I'd thrown 14 hours at this in four days.

Some shots from photo mode I took, non too spoilery

Iwgj5wJ.jpg

oHxXjct.jpg

ml1xERW.jpg

xLSVbCc.jpg

ZeTKbJa.jpg

NiAwxI4.jpg

MbAZ1Ri.jpg

1CHWRgW.jpg

7we6ewn.jpg

J17cH3p.jpg

Om58P0x.jpg

vWEPFYb.jpg

XaEnFTn.jpg

ajsccfc

It is, but it's really a refinement of the previous games so if you didn't get on with those it's not likely to suddenly click with this one.

Nick

Administrator
I didn't like the controls :( the graphics were amazing bit it was frustrating when you were trying to climb and stuff.

If it had the controls of assassins creed it would be amazing.

Also the way you play for a minute, then a video, then play.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

There's not so much interruption in this, you get the occasional cutscene but they tend to bookmark chapters more than get in the way. The transition between cutscene and gameplay is the closest I've seen to seamless in a game yet, and the voice acting and facial animation is the best I've ever seen in a game.

torchomatic

Never really been into games although I do play FIFA and Battlefront on the PS4 with my lad. In fact I've only ever bought myself one game in the last twenty years and that was the Alien one for the PS4, but that was a bit rubbish.

There was a Cowboy one though that looked really cool and I keep meaning to get it for the PS3. It has the word Red in it, but can't remember the rest.

I have preordered the Dino Dini one though for the PS4.

ajsccfc

Red Dead Redemption, home of the best sky graphics in gaming (at the time). There's a sequel for that on the way at some point, can't wait

Covstu

Havent got this yet, I brought the 1-3 but really have not had a chance to play much of them. Seem a little slow to get into but maybe I need more time on them.

Just brought Doom, very like the old style (where you float and don't walk!!!) but its good to play and don't have to think about it much.

Nick

Administrator
I was the same with 1-3, I started with 1 but hated it. Played 3 for a bit but got annoyed by the controller but the wife really got into it.

I played the demo of doom, but hated it!

Nick

Administrator
Apparently a second is coming out!

Does the PS3 one work on the PS4? I might get it if so!

ajsccfc

No backwards compatibility on PS4 sadly, the closest is Playstation Now where you pay a subscription to stream some PS3 games.

torchomatic

Nick, no on the PS3. I look at the PS Now thing every now and then but Red Dead has never been one of the titles. We still have the PS3 hooked up in my lads bedroom so I can play on there.

Users who are viewing this thread