Undateables (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else watch?

Ray who supports Leeds is a legend, I still giggle about the girl shouting come on barnsley and how offended he was!

dancers lance

I have not watched it for a while (and if I remember correctly, there was a thread about this show on here a while back) but, I love it. Everything about it is done the right way, I will be in hysterical laughter one minute and be sobbing the next, a true 'leveler' of a programme that shows us that, no matter our differences or disabilities, the search for love is an innate need, one of the best things on TV.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, although some bits are a bit strange because you find it funny because of something they do based on their disability.

This bit:

But then like you say you want all of them to be happy.

There was one last week who was training to be a paralympion and he seemed like such a nice lad, hopefully he will have got with the girl.

The girl with tourettes who just kept shouting "Thundercats", "kick him in the nuts"

dancers lance

Yeah, although some bits are a bit strange because you find it funny because of something they do based on their disability.

This bit:

But then like you say you want all of them to be happy.

There was one last week who was training to be a paralympion and he seemed like such a nice lad, hopefully he will have got with the girl.

The girl with tourettes who just kept shouting "Thundercats", "kick him in the nuts"

Otis

The programme has never been been able to hold my attention beyond the first commercial break. Also I don't understand the title of the programme, how does simply being 'different' make someone "undateable"?
Yeah. Never seen it, but 'Undateables' seems ill judged as a title I would have thought.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I find it heart warming but sometimes I feel guilty watching it.
Daniel with the curly hair is good

I felt really sorry for that Alex lad the other night

Ray is funny too.

Nick

Administrator
I find it heart warming but sometimes I feel guilty watching it.
Daniel with the curly hair is good

I felt really sorry for that Alex lad the other night

Ray is funny too.
Was that the one with the corsa?

Sometimes I wonder if parents can sort of step in sometimes or if it's just best to leave them to it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was that the one with the corsa?

Sometimes I wonder if parents can sort of step in sometimes or if it's just best to leave them to it.
Yeah
He was the guy who organised the day out at the beach and told the girlfriend he loved her

Nick

Administrator
Yeah
He was the guy who organised the day out at the beach and told the girlfriend he loved her

Yeah, I felt a bit bad :(

The only thing is, the camera crew and families obviously knew what he was planning. If it was my child and was going to do that I'd have probably rung her parents and said and asked what they thought etc.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is she was very nervous when she was in the theme park, but they must have cameras on them

Yeah, could tell how uncomfortable it was!

I did think at the time that if she doesn't like new places then a theme park might not be the best idea with so much going on.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody watch it the other day? The lad with Tourettes. "cougar", "you shouldnt fancy me", "big tits".

Sky_Blue_Daz

Haven't seen it yet, a girl,I used to work with was on the last series and I know a few Pepe from when I worked at hereward who have applied to go on it

Modcons86

Not seen the new series, is it as good as the previous ones? i do love ray the leeds fan. Although daniel and richard are the ones!!
Not sure if any of you know about daniels music career.. constantly selling out gigs! So for him even if unlucky in love the show has helped him succeed in something he loves... as for richard.. "fucking kent"

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not seen the new series, is it as good as the previous ones? i do love ray the leeds fan. Although daniel and richard are the ones!!
Not sure if any of you know about daniels music career.. constantly selling out gigs! So for him even if unlucky in love the show has helped him succeed in something he loves... as for richard.. "fucking kent"
Been listening to some of his stuff on Spotify, playboy girls is a great tune

Nick

Administrator
There aren't really any stand out people in this series, in the previous ones there's been Ray the leeds fan, The fucking kent guy but this one it's a bit tame.

There was the girl with dwarfism, I think the fact she spoke like a moron would be more offputting to people than her height.

"on fleek". What the hell is that meant to mean?

Adge

I find it uncomfortable and don’t watch it. Isn’t it making people’s misfortunes into some kind of entertainment?

Users who are viewing this thread