Under 18s winning. (1 Viewer)

hill83

SELL THEM

giphy.gif

CovisGod

I can't wait to see the potential pros turn out half a dozen times for the first team before being sold for 50p and a can of Irn Bru

shelby76

jason farndon sees to be a top level coach, maybe he should get a coaching role with first team.

shelby76

Coaching kids and coaching pros is pretty different to be fair.
If you have Uefa A i suppose that would be minimum requirement but its same course they do, just because you played pro dont make you a good coach i mean look at slade and how he is doing and he was a teacher .

shmmeee

If you have Uefa A i suppose that would be minimum requirement but its same course they do, just because you played pro dont make you a good coach i mean look at slade and how he is doing and he was a teacher .

Just saying it's a different set of skills. Especially around man management and the sort of playing skills you need to teach. I'm sure the qualifications are the same. I mean I can teach everyone from 4 upwards, but I'd be awful at it. My speciality is 14-19.

Didn't realise Slade was a teacher, makes sense that he's awesome ;)

skybluedan

Just saying it's a different set of skills. Especially around man management and the sort of playing skills you need to teach. I'm sure the qualifications are the same. I mean I can teach everyone from 4 upwards, but I'd be awful at it. My speciality is 14-19.

Didn't realise Slade was a teacher, makes sense that he's awesome ;)

You play pro shmmeee?

SkyBlueZack

A class above Ipswich today imo. Some very good players in that team. What impressed me most was how many players in the team could beat a man. Stedman looks very good.

SlowerThanPlatt

This is how the table looks after today's games:

image.jpeg

Palace away next week, aiming to make it seven consecutive away wins. Then the week after (21st) we have a big home game against Charlton in what will be a 1st vs 2nd game.

shmmeee

You play pro shmmeee?

No, closest I've got to pro football was coaching a Year 8 side lol.

Just seems fairly obvious that the needs of a kid learning the game are different to a player in a competitive game.

I can't help but feel I'm missing something in this exchange...

skybluedan

They are definitely different,
Just thought the way he said to you, that you were a pro, but yeah feel I'm missing something now hahaha

SkyBlue_Bear83

They are definitely different,
Just thought the way he said to you, that you were a pro, but yeah feel I'm missing something now hahaha
Shelby was just saying as a generalisation that just because someone played pro doesn't make them a good coach. Not that shmeee played pro

Otis

I've said it before. Would be great if 2,000 suddenly turned up for an academy game.

Users who are viewing this thread