Unimaginable start, well done lads (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Fantastic start to the season , who wouldve thought after 14 games we would be 5 points off the playoffs , should be 4th but cant grumble, well done pressley , the team and the mighty sky blue army PUSB

dadgad

Yep, all things considered they have done fantastically well.
Is this all part of the MASTERPLAN????

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep, all things considered they have done fantastically well.
Is this all part of the MASTERPLAN????

Doubt that it is - it must have confused the hell out of the owners. What it will also have proved (depending on next couple of home attendances/results) is that if they can't fill Sixfields while we're playing like this, they never will. Think there is going to be an increasing scramble for away tickets if this form continues. Again, despite the Wimbledon politics bit, I think MK Dons will be rammed out.

skybluefred

This is why a new Stadium will never be built. If they can only get 1500 home fans at sixfidles they know it would be
no better in any Stadium outside of Coventry.:blue:

Covstu

I would disagree, if a ground was build at Brandon people would go. For the record I don't think it will happen but you cannot compare 6field attendances to a new ground built in the Coventry area.

skybluefred

I would disagree, if a ground was build at Brandon people would go. For the record I don't think it will happen but you cannot compare 6field attendances to a new ground built in the Coventry area.

There is not going to be a new Stadium at Brandon.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Well done players. No argument on that one.

However there are a couple of much bigger issues than performances.
For me the off-field and potential future ramifications are what matters rather than some admirable
results from some hard working youngsters.

Users who are viewing this thread