Unit empty next to CCFC shop....... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...and its bigger, even if it were to be split in half . Perish the though any ideas of ambition. Wasps have probably already bagged it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We should, but.......

chiefdave

...and its bigger, even if it were to be split in half . Perish the though any ideas of ambition. Wasps have probably already bagged it.
Its been mentioned before, there was a reason it couldn't happen - can't remember what though, don't think it has been let to anyone else.
The biggest store you seem to forget is at the Ricoh. That's the one ccfc (us) should be in.
There's a second, empty, unit on the opposite side of the Ricoh (if you walk through between the ground and the exhibition hall its at the other end).

bringbackrattles

The Buffs is closing in December and a few lads I know who drink in there want to take it over and then turn it into a club for us fans. Can't see it happening but it's a good idea.

Nick

Administrator
The Buffs is closing in December and a few lads I know who drink in there want to take it over and then turn it into a club for us fans. Can't see it happening but it's a good idea.

The best place would have been Rowleys green for that, think Wetherspoons still have it.

Nick

Administrator
Joy is on here distracting us with talk of shagging sofas and bamboo things with darts in. Stop us from hating her!

Nick

Administrator
I saw a programme about pubs and how they are turning into community centre basically to stay afloat. Some of the ideas were quite clever as it was aimed at turning them into the centre of the community in the day and at night.

rupert_bear

since we moved from Highfield Road which was surrounded by boozers, how many of the few at the Ricoh end have shut ? Rowleys Green club, Foleshill WMC, Black Horse at Exhall now the Buffs, perhaps tells us something.

pw362

In the buffs on Saturday. Was told that owners of the land its on are selling it for redevelopment probably house's

Wiseoldfool

The staff had a petition going Saturday to try and save it.If it does go up for sale the favouite could be the Indian temple next door.

Users who are viewing this thread