United or Real? (1 Viewer)

Otis

When it comes to Europe I always support any English side in the competition, no matter who it is.

Therefore obviously want Man U to win tonight.

urbanbushmonkey

Real Madrid.

I don't care if Manchester united are English, I can't root for any team in this country other than my own regardless of the competition.

LewSkyBlue

Watching it at work and i can honestly say watching football with no sound and subtitles on is possibly the most annoying thing in the world. as much as commentators annoy me, i wanna listen to them

Otis

Real Madrid.

I don't care if Manchester united are English, I can't root for any team in this country other than my own regardless of the competition.

Your choice of course.

But Rooney, Welbeck, Cleverley, Carrick and Ferdinand are all English and I want to see English players competing with the best in the world.

That's why I support any English team in Europe. Cos I'm English and want to see English players do well.

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I couldn't give a toss whether Rooney, Ferdinand or Weleck are English. Dont like em, and detest Man United. Probably is a jealousy thing but either way, dont like em ;)

Didnt see anything wrong with that Real 'goal'. Fair challenge on RVP i thought. Dodgy ref!

As for the Welbeck chance, Even though that would have been offside, that 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or whatever official he is that stands on the goal line wasnt even watching to know of that had gone over or not

Otis

I always support England players.

Can't bring myself to boo them as league players but them suddenly totally back them in internationals, only to turn against them again when they play for their club sides again.

I even supported Villa when they won it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I wouldn't boo them. Just wouldnt support them.

On the other hand, i hate Ronaldo. Too cocky and arrogance. There's arrogance and there is confidence. And he certainly exceeds in the first one. Im also not sure on whether I like Morinho's arrogance. But I prefer him to Fergie.

Otis

I can't stand Fergie.

Detest the bloke as a human being.

Good manger though. Have always wondered mind how he'd do at a club with very little money working on a shoestring.

Otis

Nope.

Terrible decision. No intent whatsoever. Could totally change the game.

scroobiustom

Rio Ferdinand what a cock, see him clapping in the refs face

their gentlemen, is your former England Captain...:jerkit:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rio Ferdinand what a cock, see him clapping in the refs face

their gentlemen, is your former England Captain...:jerkit:
I agree, wasn't good to see although you can see why he is angry. Tbf after he regained his composure he went and shook hands with all the officials.

Remember Drogba's rant?

[video=youtube;FvANmxeiA5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvANmxeiA5Y[/video]

Ferdinand isn't the first to lose his temper with a poor ref and won't be the last.

TheHellion

Can't say I agree with it as a red personally. I'd have agreed with a booking, but the fact is it changed the game. Until that point you'd have backed United to go on and win that game, but that Red stunned them just enough to give Real the initiative. It was a pivotal moment. Right or wrong, it changed the game.

Great goal by Modric though. That's the kind of strike that you just don't save.

Users who are viewing this thread